National Love your Pet Day

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
TODAY IS NATIONAL PET DAY. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A PET THAT HAS DONE SOMETHING BEYOND THE NORM? SAVED YOU FROM SOMETHING? ALERTED YOU TO DANGER? HELPED HEAL YOU?

HOW ABOUT A PET THAT HAS COME BACK TO VISIT AFTER IT CROSSED THE RAINBOW BRIDGE? DO YOU FEEL AN ANIMAL SPIRIT PERHAPS CAME BACK IN ANOTHER FORM? OR MADE AN APPEARANCE AS A GHOST VISITOR?

27973082_2366102256749188_8826920031459099792_n (Small).jpg

My little jack Russell, Maude saved me from a deadly brown snake more than once.She stayed around after death for a while till I told her it was ok to go.Before leaving she ran around me in circles,scaring the cats(as usual).A great hunter and gentle companion.She wouldn't give up her first rat at 5 months(pictured).

Attachments

• IMG_1116.JPG
    IMG_1116.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
I had a goat that I thought had gotten out of the barnyard because she was on my back patio screaming. I was thinking, that silly goat was going to get into stuff. So I got on my boots prepared to take her back out to the pasture. When I went out she was no where in sight. I went out to the barn to find she had gotten shut in a horse stall and was quite upset. There was no way she could have been on my patio. She was so upset she sent me a message. How she looked that real and solid I will never know.