National Georgraphic proclaims "We are not alone"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
53430005_10155810738762102_230699392301006848_n.jpg

What a difference 10 years makes. Is this part of a slow disclosure process?

I hold National Geographic in high regard. They are not prone to nonsense.
However right on cue, I was listening to a late night paranormal talk show host last night. He's convinced it's government propaganda to persuade the populace to support putting weapons in the space.:p You know so we can fight off the space aliens... but it's really to fight the Russians and the Chinese.

Both covers state the search is on for extraterrestrial life. Regardless of story titles, the only difference between a decade ago and now is whatever technological advances have been made in that time to enhance that search.

Reactions: Paintman and Mokey
Both covers state the search is on for extraterrestrial life. Regardless of story titles, the only difference between a decade ago and now is whatever technological advances have been made in that time to enhance that search.
This new cover makes a statement....the previous one was a question. Being National Georgraphic, known for being reliable, it has chosen to state there is life out there. That does hold a bit of weight.

No

Pluto

That's all.
2+2 is no longer 4, Pluto is not a planet and history is not as we remember.......what has this generation done to our education system.......... I need to give back my diploma cause everything i learned was a sham....or maybe its the Mandela effect in super slow motion,....hmmmm

Shhhhh.....Chinese lanterns dude, your slipping....lol

This new cover makes a statement....the previous one was a question. Being National Georgraphic, known for being reliable, it has chosen to state there is life out there. That does hold a bit of weight.

I believe there is life out there as well, but neither NG nor I have proof. Even if a top, peer reviewed professional journal like "The Astronomy and Astrophysics Review" made a similar statement, it would still require a search to prove extraterrestrial life exists.

Reactions: Debi
I believe there is life out there as well, but neither NG nor I have proof. Even if a top, peer reviewed professional journal like "The Astronomy and Astrophysics Review" made a similar statement, it would still require a search to prove extraterrestrial life exists.
Oh, I get it...really! lol I'm just saying...I find it's UNUSUAL for Nat Geo to put it out there like that.