Natalie Holloway Murder Solved!

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Finally after 20 years, Beth Halloway finally has justice. Joran Van der Sloat finally admitted to killing Natalie Holloway 20 years ago. (He also murdered a girl in Peru). According to that piece of (expletive)… she refused his sexual advances. She tried “feeling her up” and he says she responded with a knee to his crotch. He responded by kicking her in the face and taking a cinder block to her head, killing her…. He then dumped her body into the ocean. As long as it has been, unfortunately, the Statute of Limitations may have passed.

I Salute you Beth Holloway!! You never gave up, you never wavered and you stayed the course! Now, hopefully real Justice… will be done!

I followed this story very closely when it was in the news. I think he is a lying POS and I think the guilt in his father for covering up for him caused his early death. I still don't believe anything he says but I hope it gives the mom some peace at least. We will never really know what happened unless someone other than Urine knows and talks.