NASA Rover lands on Mars

I wondered about how they picked the shoot design! That’s an amazingly good idea.

Whoa! More than one message there!

Screenshot_20210224-094107.png

" DARE MIGHTY THINGS "

How cool is that

I am there on Mars too, keeping 'Perci' company! Obviously not in person, but my name is. Registered with NASA some time ago and reserved my name to be placed on Perseverance:

boarding_pass.jpg

I got my NASA Mission Patch:

mars2020-mission-patch.f0bbf0a8.png

And got my frequent Flyer points - all 313,586,649 of them! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

ffc.jpg

I am signed up to 'return' to Mars on the next planned mission in 2026 and my frequent flyer points will stand at 1,413,586,649!:

boarding_pass2.jpg

I will never get to Mars in person during this life, so next best thing!

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
I am there on Mars too, keeping 'Perci' company! Obviously not in person, but my name is. Registered with NASA some time ago and reserved my name to be placed on Perseverance:

View attachment 30633

View attachment 30636
And got my frequent Flyer points - all 313,586,649 of them! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 30637

I am signed up to 'return' to Mars on the next planned mission in 2026 and my frequent flyer points will stand at 1,413,586,649!:

View attachment 30638

So cool.

View attachment 30633

View attachment 30636

View attachment 30637

View attachment 30638

What a cool thing to have! Thanks for sharing!

Incoming Mars pics are interesting! (Is this where we say maybe Hoagland was right? lol)

These are great photos. I went to your latest link and watched a video tour on how they took them.

Reactions: Debi