NASA Chief Bill Nelson talks UFOs / UAPs and possible ET life

Well, that's quite the bombshell from NASA. They believe. o_O

I was just browsing reddit and I'm subbed to the UFO sub reddit and seen this I was like holy smokes I wasn't expecting to hear this cause norm they don't talk about it or they dance around it

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I was just browsing reddit and I'm subbed to the UFO sub reddit and seen this I was like holy smokes I wasn't expecting to hear this cause norm they don't talk about it or they dance around it
Well, right after I saw you posted this here, I was on FB for my morning "browse" and there was Jimmy Church very excited about it as well. If you are a radio fan, he's planning on having a show this coming week about this. Several other paranormal hosts are also quite blown away with the statements made. Really good catch, LB, and you were ahead of most! Thanks for posting it!

Well, right after I saw you posted this here, I was on FB for my morning "browse" and there was Jimmy Church very excited about it as well. If you are a radio fan, he's planning on having a show this coming week about this. Several other paranormal hosts are also quite blown away with the statements made. Really good catch, LB, and you were ahead of most! Thanks for posting it!
It's going to be really interesting to see how this plays out but I'm glad they are finally acknowledging this after so many years I'm looking forward to hearing about the communities thoughts on this

It's going to be really interesting to see how this plays out but I'm glad they are finally acknowledging this after so many years I'm looking forward to hearing about the communities thoughts on this
Much of this just came out in a new book as well. I wonder if because the gate is now open to acknowledging it, people are now feeling OK to do so and not fearing being labelled crazy or woo woo.

Well, that's quite the bombshell from NASA. They believe. o_O
He was careful to couch his reply by making it his opinion, not NASA. A good find.

Reactions: Debi
They seem to be getting braver. Have you read the book “ hunt for the Skinwalker “? It’s a great read. The newest book on UFO research is “ skinwalkers at the Pentagon”. Debi and I just read it. It answers a lot about govt interest in the topic.

Reactions: Debi
I must be missing something. I heard Nelson acknowledge we don't know what these things are, and that we can't say they aren't extraterrestrial because we have to accept that possibility exists. What's so earth shattering about that? That's no different than what the DoD report to Congress said.

The most interesting part of the video to me was him saying he's talked to the F-18 aircrew who experienced the sightings. I'd have asked him when, under what circumstances, and in what role did he talk to them? Did he talk to them just veteran to veteran, as a Senator from Florida, or as the head of NASA? If as head of NASA (a job he's had only since May), then I'd have asked what role NASA is playing in this investigative effort and who they are reporting to? Admitting NASA involvement in the congressional mandated DoD effort opens a new FOIA source for serious researchers like Greenwald.

I must be missing something. I heard Nelson acknowledge we don't know what these things are, and that we can't say they aren't extraterrestrial because we have to accept that possibility exists. What's so earth shattering about that? That's no different than what the DoD report to Congress said.

The most interesting part of the video to me was him saying he's talked to the F-18 aircrew who experienced the sightings. I'd have asked him when, under what circumstances, and in what role did he talk to them? Did he talk to them just veteran to veteran, as a Senator from Florida, or as the head of NASA? If as head of NASA (a job he's had only since May), then I'd have asked what role NASA is playing in this investigative effort and who they are reporting to? Admitting NASA involvement in the congressional mandated DoD effort opens a new FOIA source for serious researchers like Greenwald.
You are so right Duke. I was thinking how amazing that a govt agency rep would even admit they could exist.