Nap time!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHEN WE WERE KIDS, WE TRIED TO AVOID NAP TIME. I WAS NEVER A GOOD "NAPPER"....UNTIL I RECENTLY FOUND THE ADVANTAGES OF THEM!

SO, ARE YOU ONE WHO ENJOYS A NAP? EVER HAD ONE WHERE YOU WAKE UP UNSURE OF WHERE, OR EVEN WHO, YOU ARE? BED OR COUCH FOR BEST NAPPING EXPERIENCE?

Md5fZzL_d.jpg

Ha ha, that's funny about missing the school bus. Can't remember a nap being that good though. I have had the rare good night's sleep where I felt that way, though!

Reactions: ozentity
WHEN WE WERE KIDS, WE TRIED TO AVOID NAP TIME. I WAS NEVER A GOOD "NAPPER"....UNTIL I RECENTLY FOUND THE ADVANTAGES OF THEM!

SO, ARE YOU ONE WHO ENJOYS A NAP? EVER HAD ONE WHERE YOU WAKE UP UNSURE OF WHERE, OR EVEN WHO, YOU ARE? BED OR COUCH FOR BEST NAPPING EXPERIENCE?

I'd settle for a dream that I was 32.

I usually have a twenty minute power nap every afternoon on the couch and wake up feeling ten years younger.If I lay on the bed I sleep for 2 to 3 hours and wake up feeling 10 years older in another dimension.My grandma always had an afternoon power nap and lived till 95 only ever getting maximum 4 hours sleep nightly,so she sort of lived until around 120, lol.

I only started taking naps this month because I really need them.

But I definitely have had those naps where I wake up in a panic because I can recall so many things - date is a great example. What’s really scary is when you think the time is significantly different than it really is. Then your left wondering what you didn’t due that you intended to do.

Naw, naps are not my thing. The goal of my workday is to get 8 hours of production done in 6 hours. That makes for 2 more hours of outside playtime in daylight.:)

For a few years I did a lot of work for a daily napper. Mechanical genius who invented machines used in stockyards. He's retired but his company manufactures his patented machinery. Not surprisingly he finds inspiration and solutions to problems while asleep. These days he designs and builds some pretty far out furniture.

Oz, grandma sounds like she really packed alot of years into just 94.:D

Oz, grandma sounds like she really packed alot of years into just 94.
Yeah,she nearly made 95,she only stopped to nap,a great golfer,tennis player and later lawn bowler.She grew up amongst SP bookies and race tracks and was no Angel lol.She used to mock my paranormal beliefs until grandad came to her just before she passed and knelt before her saying it's time to join him.She replied "not quite yet" and lived a couple more months,making jokes until her last half an hour lol.

I rarely remember dreams, but one re-occurring one that I have is being late to school. I don't plan naps, but when I find myself nodding off in the middle of the day, I don't fight it. I believe that one's body tells you what it needs.
I am the same. I don’t like to give in but I will nod off if I hit the wall of exhaustion.