Nancy Lieder and the Zetas---Planet X

You can only push dates soooo many times before you hit that wall. I did read that she lost over half of her followers after the first missed date. Puts a crimp in your story line.
Like I said, the others with that shtick leave themselves outs, Dames and Keating were both good at that. This gal was absolutely iron clad....this will happen.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
I do believe a timeline can change through free will choices. The Zetas obviously don't believe in that.

Another thing...if a guest is presenting something as absolute, it really is the host's job to challenge that and at the very least add in that it is only the guests opinion.

And in a timely manner, we had Sarah R. Adams last night on Coast who claimed to be an ET incarnated as a human living in a perpetual meditative state. She also claimed Covid was sent to us to get us to clean up our act as humans. As in on purpose sent to us to benefit humanity's growth because if we all raised our vibrations no one would die from it. It appears the 525,000 plus Americans who have died this year have themselves to blame by her theory. (I was waiting for George to jump in there but he's all about "if you build your immune system it won't hurt you".)

• Wow
Reactions: Benway
And in a timely manner, we had Sarah R. Adams last night on Coast who claimed to be an ET incarnated as a human living in a perpetual meditative state. She also claimed Covid was sent to us to get us to clean up our act as humans. As in on purpose sent to us to benefit humanity's growth because if we all raised our vibrations no one would die from it. It appears the 525,000 plus Americans who have died this year have themselves to blame by her theory. (I was waiting for George to jump in there but he's all about "if you build your immune system it won't hurt you".)
I listened to about 15 minutes of her before I deleted the show. Btw her name sounded familiar, I eventually figured out she was the girl friend of a British ufologist who she claimed was killed because he was getting too close to the truth. I think it was because his vibration levels were too low.

Later this week George has a female guest who claims she is a descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. If they can get through, the fundamentalists who often call George will give him and the guest an earful.

Reactions: Benway