Nancy Lieder and the Zetas---Planet X

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
I caught a C2C repeat from 2002 where she was telling Bell about impending doom (2003-2004) due to Planet X as detailed to her by the Zetas. She was very specific when, in response to a direct Bell question, what she described was what would, not could, happen. Unlike the usual psychic/remote viewer/mystic charlatans who are clever enough to give themselves an out for their inevitably wrong forecasts, this lady was iron clad in her prediction because it came from the apparently all knowing Zetas. I'm curious if she was ever a guest again after this appearance, and if so, what was her excuse for us still being here post 2004?

Inaccuracies notwithstanding, I found her to be the most entertaining prophet of gloom and doom I've ever heard. She was almost whimsical, she reminded me of George Carlin's "hippy dippy weatherman" with her lighthearted lilt as she described the death of over 90% of mankind. She even went so far as cheerfully comparing the existence of the surviving 10% to that of a camping trip.....it would be fun. (At that point, Bell complimented her on her optimistic outlook.) And no, the space brothers would not intervene, utter destruction was all part of growing up as a world/species.

Seriously, I would never allow someone like this on the airwaves. There are always going to be unstable types who believe their lunacy and act accordingly. Back in late 90s, WLW in Cincinnati had a third rate, Alex Jones wannabe who did a three hour show on Sunday nights. In the months leading up to Y2K, his guests were almost exclusively conspiracy theorists with dire predictions of what was to come. One particular guest wackjob talked about how the UN had foreign troops ready to take control of the US, then related a litany of atrocities he claimed UN forces had committed around the world. Late in the show, a very shaken caller from rural Kentucky thanked the host and guest for informing him and his wife of what was to come. As a result, he explained they had decided to kill their two little girls, then take their own lives on New Year's Eve rather than face the future the guest foretold. When the caller said, "I'm just glad our little girls will have one last Christmas," I threw my radio across the room in anger.

I caught a C2C repeat from 2002 where she was telling Bell about impending doom (2003-2004) due to Planet X as detailed to her by the Zetas. She was very specific when, in response to a direct Bell question, what she described was what would, not could, happen. Unlike the usual psychic/remote viewer/mystic charlatans who are clever enough to give themselves an out for their inevitably wrong forecasts, this lady was iron clad in her prediction because it came from the apparently all knowing Zetas. I'm curious if she was ever a guest again after this appearance, and if so, what was her excuse for us still being here post 2004?

Inaccuracies notwithstanding, I found her to be the most entertaining prophet of gloom and doom I've ever heard. She was almost whimsical, she reminded me of George Carlin's "hippy dippy weatherman" with her lighthearted lilt as she described the death of over 90% of mankind. She even went so far as cheerfully comparing the existence of the surviving 10% to that of a camping trip.....it would be fun. (At that point, Bell complimented her on her optimistic outlook.) And no, the space brothers would not intervene, utter destruction was all part of growing up as a world/species.

Seriously, I would never allow someone like this on the airwaves. There are always going to be unstable types who believe their lunacy and act accordingly. Back in late 90s, WLW in Cincinnati had a third rate, Alex Jones wannabe who did a three hour show on Sunday nights. In the months leading up to Y2K, his guests were almost exclusively conspiracy theorists with dire predictions of what was to come. One particular guest wackjob talked about how the UN had foreign troops ready to take control of the US, then related a litany of atrocities he claimed UN forces had committed around the world. Late in the show, a very shaken caller from rural Kentucky thanked the host and guest for informing him and his wife of what was to come. As a result, he explained they had decided to kill their two little girls, then take their own lives on New Year's Eve rather than face the future the guest foretold. When the caller said, "I'm just glad our little girls will have one last Christmas," I threw my radio across the room in anger.
I remember that show. He may have even had her on more than once. I remember her clearly. She sounded very convincing too. A person without education or common sense could believe her. I heard something about her moving away and closing up shop so to speak when her predictions didn’t come to pass. If you get any info on this I’d be interested to know what happened to her.

I certainly hope the couple that were going to kill themselves and their kids didn’t do that ! I don’t recall hearing that. When I listened I was often off doing rounds at the job. So it’s possible I missed it.

Reactions: Benway
I remember that show. He may have even had her on more than once. I remember her clearly. She sounded very convincing too. A person without education or common sense could believe her. I heard something about her moving away and closing up shop so to speak when her predictions didn’t come to pass. If you get any info on this I’d be interested to know what happened to her.
Could you possibly be confusing Lieder with Catholic mystic Kathleen Keating? She did disappear for several years after her predictions didn't come true, but she reemerged within the past few months.

Could you possibly be confusing Lieder with Catholic mystic Kathleen Keating? She did disappear for several years after her predictions didn't come true, but she reemerged within the past few months.
It’s possible but I do remember her talking about getting “downloads” from the Zidas and If I recall rightly she did it on the show!

Reactions: Duke
I certainly hope the couple that were going to kill themselves and their kids didn’t do that ! I don’t recall hearing that. When I listened I was often off doing rounds at the job. So it’s possible I missed it.
This was on WLW in Cincinnati on a Sunday night in Dec 1999. The station caught a lot of grief over this, and it was a topic of discussion for the next several days on their mainstream talk shows. To my knowledge, there was no news story about murder/suicide in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky media in early 2000.

Reactions: Benway and Lynne
This was on WLW in Cincinnati on a Sunday night in Dec 1999. The station caught a lot of grief over this, and it was a topic of discussion for the next several days on their mainstream talk shows. To my knowledge, there was no news story about murder/suicide in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky media in early 2000.
Good maybe someone was making a point by making that statement.

Her last appearance on Coast was 10/19/2016.

Her last appearance on Coast was 10/19/2016.

If you read the synopses of her appearances, she kept updating her Planet X spiel until 2016. I guess even Noory eventually figured out she was nucking futs.

Reactions: Debi
If you read the synopses of her appearances, she kept updating her Planet X spiel until 2016. I guess even Noory eventually figured out she was nucking futs.
You can only push dates soooo many times before you hit that wall. I did read that she lost over half of her followers after the first missed date. Puts a crimp in your story line.