Name your favorite...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
29541708_1593098200773989_8090889778472636923_n (Small).jpg

when i think of cartoons the first that that pops up is looney tunes bugs bunny ect.. since the death of Mel Blank they decided those kinds of cartoons are not suitable for kids so stopped showing them, He was so loved by everyone in Hollywood they wouldn't dare do it when he was alive

mel.jpg

when i think of cartoons the first that that pops up is looney tunes bugs bunny ect.. since the death of Mel Blank they decided those kinds of cartoons are not suitable for kids so stopped showing them, He was so loved by everyone in Hollywood they wouldn't dare do it when he was alive

View attachment 12704
They thought this show wasn’t suitable for kids? Sure it corrupted my generation :D

Bugs Bunny raised a nation of smart Alec's and wisenheimers.
Elmer taught us skills in the forest and sensible Midwestern fashion.
Will E. Coyote displayed the inferiority of Acme brand products.
:D

View attachment 12704
These were the best cartoons ever. So sad the kids of today will not have them. The children of today are doing awful things at an alarming rate. I think there is more wrong with what’s shown on tv than these old cartoons.