Name three...

Also have the Himalayan salt lamps. I'm not so sure about the health benefits but what a beautiful color of light. That color makes me happy so I guess that's a health benefit!:)

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
Also have the Himalayan salt lamps. I'm not so sure about the health benefits but what a beautiful color of light. That color makes me happy so I guess that's a health benefit!:)
I have a lot of allergies and I have noticed that since I have gotten the lamp my allergies when I am in the room with it they don't bother me as much. But I agree they do give off a beautiful color.

Reactions: Paintman
I have a lot of allergies and I have noticed that since I have gotten the lamp my allergies when I am in the room with it they don't bother me as much. But I agree they do give off a beautiful color.
I'm glad you were getting relief from your allergies. I once read a study about a salt mine in Poland. The miners that work there had a significantly lower level of death from what seems to be normal things. I remember that this was statistically very significant.
And yes I really enjoy that color.:) I'm sure you and I both have a very nice looking kitchen and bedroom. That glow is very nice ... comforting.

The amount of things I keep by my bed is scary, thankfully I have a big drawer in my bedside table. I'll go with what I keep on top of the table, Himalayan salt lamp, at least one glass (sometimes I forget I already have a cup and I end up with at most 4 cups just sitting there), Frankincense incense and a lighter. My drawer contains an array of pens, notebooks, at least 4 books I am reading, and a scary amount of random things I shove in it.
Well somebody is at least being honest.:)
Me and the cat could not finish the Federalist Papers. There are lots of fancy books that that cat did not finish either:(. Me neither but that is not the specific point here.