Name three...

Vibe!
I'm more like Lynne. I just have a book and backup glasses. And a little pocket radio to pick up AM 1100 out of Cleveland.C2C.
When Shadow The Cat was around I had to keep her nightstand fully stocked.:). She had her own glass of water, a little bowl of treats, and her own copy of The Federalist Papers.
Storm, your little bag of plastic lizards did not go unnoticed:p. I'm not going to ask and hopefully you were not going to ask about how my cat had her own nightstand full of stuff.

47165655_1140134206150248_5274203918044233728_n.jpg

My phone, gun and flashlight

Reactions: Debi
Two glasses of water, one with salt and one without (for hypotension issues) a box of Kleenex, current reading material, a pen and notepad for recording dreams.

Reactions: Debi
The amount of things I keep by my bed is scary, thankfully I have a big drawer in my bedside table. I'll go with what I keep on top of the table, Himalayan salt lamp, at least one glass (sometimes I forget I already have a cup and I end up with at most 4 cups just sitting there), Frankincense incense and a lighter. My drawer contains an array of pens, notebooks, at least 4 books I am reading, and a scary amount of random things I shove in it.