Name something...

172416156_4704405362954825_6764386351332975908_n.png
Jack Russells, you have had to own one to truly understand, lol.

Jack Russells, you have had to own one to truly understand, lol.
No, you can get it from visiting! Or sometimes just passing one in the street (One went for my younger brother once out of nowhere.) Furry little psychos! When I was at infant school one of my friend's families had one and they lived next door to the school. The little git would run out to the end of the drive and bark at all the kids as we left school. I've never seen any breed of dog with so much of a chip on its shoulder. Their barks can all be translated as: 'Little am I? Cute??? **** you! You think your so big, [man/ little girl/ twig/ own shadow]! Come here and say it! I'll rip your foot off!'... as soon as nothing bigger than me is around, which is luckily never. I'm sure they must be wonderful pets with many fantastic well hidden qualities. Because on the surface they seem like Gremlins directed by somebody impatient who just decided to save time and make the cute little fuzzball a violent lunatic.
My hat is off to you, Oz. I hope you weren't too badly injured.

Last edited:
I'm sure they must be wonderful pets with many fantastic well hidden qualities
No, not really LOL. My one is nice to humans but not anything else. He's 5 now and not a day goes by he doesn't get into trouble. He got into a fight with my pit/ bulldog cross and by the time I got there he was covered in blood. After washing him off he didn't have a mark on him, the other dog's face was shredded though. In the bush hunting he is fearless and well behaved but comes home and swings on a rope for hours, you can't tire him, lol. I do love him, though I hate him most of the time, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_E0640.JPG
    IMG_E0640.JPG
    945.8 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: garnetsilver
Spinach.

Evil, evil, evil vegetable. I don't care if it is very healthy for you, it should be banned...........

For any ex-military on here that has done a survival course - boiled nettle soup. Tastes like Spinach.

Just wrong............ :)

I'll second Lone Wolf and say coffee as well. While I did drink my fair share of it while I was in the Army that's only because the massive energy drink industry we see today was still about a decade away. The PX did have Red Bull but that actually tastes worse than coffee.

I have also never been a big fan of Adam Sandler. To that list I'd add Jim Carrey and the guy who plays Borat. However, when it comes to someone in the film industry that everyone seems to like but me I'd say it's Christopher Nolan. I don't see his films as deep, insightful or complex but rather trying too hard to be clever. He's like that first semester philosophy student who acts like they are the first person to ever read Kant or Nietzsche.