Name something...

OK, somebody will not like me for this, but I really don't like Steve Martin. I don't find any humor in him at all.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Coffee??? I'll take whatever you don't want... ;)
I tried it when I was just a kid because I wanted to emulate my dad at the time because he was a coffee drinker at the time. I wanted to 'hang out with the big kids' but unfortunately, it just wasn't something I was keen on drinking. I could probably do it now, but I prefer a cold Mt. Dew in the mornings.

I tried it when I was just a kid because I wanted to emulate my dad at the time because he was a coffee drinker at the time. I wanted to 'hang out with the big kids' but unfortunately, it just wasn't something I was keen on drinking. I could probably do it now, but I prefer a cold Mt. Dew in the mornings.
Well, at least ya get the caffeine!

Adam Sandler movies.

He's not funny at all and can't act his way out of a wet paper bag. He must have compromising pics of some Hollywood exec., it's the only possible explanation.
I think he’s got explicit photos of himself. He’s threatening to release them unless Hollywood keeps him employed.

I thought of another:

Game Of Thrones

I tried watching it for one week a few years ago. It was so formulaic, as if I'd seen it all a thousand times before. Blood, violence (I avoid realistically portrayed violence, just repulses me), plots that were contrived, characters I just never got invested in, acting that seemed forced much of the time.

Sorry, I know this show is incredibly popular. I gave it a shot, it didn't impress me, I tapped out.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Shopping...I hate shopping. I blame this on my childhood with mom and her friends dragging me around for hours "window shopping" or all day in a car to garage sales! I'm so glad the internet allows me to simply shop online. Fast and over with in a hurry!
Yes ! I knew you were a soul sister. I hate shopping unless I have a good bit of cash and I’m in a shop that has to do with my hobbies.