Name something...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
172416156_4704405362954825_6764386351332975908_n.png

Reactions: Benway
Shopping...I hate shopping. I blame this on my childhood with mom and her friends dragging me around for hours "window shopping" or all day in a car to garage sales! I'm so glad the internet allows me to simply shop online. Fast and over with in a hurry!

Shopping...I hate shopping. I blame this on my childhood with mom and her friends dragging me around for hours "window shopping" or all day in a car to garage sales! I'm so glad the internet allows me to simply shop online. Fast and over with in a hurry!
Yes, I hate shopping too. My mother used to do window shopping too! And drag me with her. I never understood the appeal of staring at things that you aren't going to buy! Grocery shopping is another one; echoing, noisy, vast spaces to cover while trying to figure out which way the person in front of you is going to move so you don't bump into them. Especially when they cope by chatting on their darn phone and blocking the aisle!

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
The other thing I hate are doctor appts. with doctors who look like they are 12 but treat you as though you are. lol Some people love the younger docs. Me...not so much.

Well, we are certainly soul sisters, because I dislike very young medical professionals, too. They always behave towards me as if I never went to college myself, and are usually shocked to learn that I am a retired medical professional. Mr. Garnet calls the younguns puppies! :cool:

• Love it
Reactions: ozentity and Debi