Name something...

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OK, somebody will not like me for this, but I really don't like Steve Martin. I don't find any humor in him at all.

Reactions: garnetsilver

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Coffee??? I'll take whatever you don't want... ;)
I tried it when I was just a kid because I wanted to emulate my dad at the time because he was a coffee drinker at the time. I wanted to 'hang out with the big kids' but unfortunately, it just wasn't something I was keen on drinking. I could probably do it now, but I prefer a cold Mt. Dew in the mornings.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I tried it when I was just a kid because I wanted to emulate my dad at the time because he was a coffee drinker at the time. I wanted to 'hang out with the big kids' but unfortunately, it just wasn't something I was keen on drinking. I could probably do it now, but I prefer a cold Mt. Dew in the mornings.
Well, at least ya get the caffeine!

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Adam Sandler movies.

He's not funny at all and can't act his way out of a wet paper bag. He must have compromising pics of some Hollywood exec., it's the only possible explanation.
I think he’s got explicit photos of himself. He’s threatening to release them unless Hollywood keeps him employed.

GoneWestUtah

Anomaly Detected
Reaction score
I thought of another:

Game Of Thrones

I tried watching it for one week a few years ago. It was so formulaic, as if I'd seen it all a thousand times before. Blood, violence (I avoid realistically portrayed violence, just repulses me), plots that were contrived, characters I just never got invested in, acting that seemed forced much of the time.

Sorry, I know this show is incredibly popular. I gave it a shot, it didn't impress me, I tapped out.

Reactions: garnetsilver

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Shopping...I hate shopping. I blame this on my childhood with mom and her friends dragging me around for hours "window shopping" or all day in a car to garage sales! I'm so glad the internet allows me to simply shop online. Fast and over with in a hurry!
Yes ! I knew you were a soul sister. I hate shopping unless I have a good bit of cash and I’m in a shop that has to do with my hobbies.