Name one of your guilty pleasure mystical or paranormal movies...

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Mine is a shameful musical - Xanadu. I especially like the scene at the beginning when the Muses come to life from a painting and fly out into the world to inspire humans.

Reactions: ozentity
You're going prime time here, Wands. Up to the Owl's Nest we go....!!!

Mine is a shameful musical - Xanadu. I especially like the scene at the beginning when the Muses come to life from a painting and fly out into the world to inspire humans.

Confession time....I've never seen it. There was disco involved. :eek:

What Dreams May Come....marvelous.

Never look down upon Harry Potter either! lol

Confession time....I've never seen it. There was disco involved. :eek:

What Dreams May Come....marvelous.

Never look down upon Harry Potter either! lol

No shade being thrown your way. It’s actually an awful movie. However, it has some really great 80s music, some fun innocent mystical magick, and my heartthrob Olivia.

I really like the scenes where they mix 80s pop with Big Band era stuff. Gene Kelly stars too.

Of course helps too for me as it was a personal outlet to my adolescent psychic awakening. Probably why I like that opening scene so much.

Actually, this movie is so bad it might qualify for a PNF viewing.

Last edited:
No shade being thrown your way. It’s actual an awful movie. However, it has some really great 80s music, some fun innocent mystical magick, and my heartthrob Olivia.

I really like the scenes where they mix 80s pop with Big Band era stuff. Gene Kelly stars too.

Of course helps too for me as a personal outlet to my adolescent psychic awakening. Probably why I like that opening scene so much.

Actually, this movie is so bad it might qualify for a PNF viewing.
As long as it speaks to you...that's what makes it mystical! I know I have others, but the brain is going nopey nopey tonight. I shall sleep on it and I know more will be forthcoming from me! lol

My guilty pleasures usually involve breaking my diet and a bottle of wine. However that is not mystical lol.
I love time travel movies. Have you seen “ The Time Travelers Wife”? Excellent movie.

I love all the Harry Potter movies.

My guilty pleasures usually involve breaking my diet and a bottle of wine. However that is not mystical lol.
I love time travel movies. Have you seen “ The Time Travelers Wife”? Excellent movie.

I love all the Harry Potter movies.

Oh yeah Lynne, heartbreaking. Reminds me a bit or Somewhere In Time with Jane Seymore.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Oh yeah Lynne, heartbreaking. Remind me a bit or Somewhere In Time with Jane Seymore.
Oh yes add that to my list.

Here’s one of my more recent favs. I lived this. It covered a lot of moral and technical time issues. I thought it was great and almost nobody has heard of it. It’s called “About Time”