Name Him...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

GOT A NAME FOR THIS GUY?
WITH EVERYONE GETTING DOGS DURING THE PANDEMIC, IT'S BEEN AMUSING TO HERE ABOUT WHAT THEY NAME THEIR PETS.
WHAT PET NAMES HAVE YOU USED THAT YOU REALLY LIKED?
AND WHAT WOULD YOU NAME THIS BIG GUY?
163990797_3886506254761349_3749130231525395280_n.png

Walter or Spike. I love when people call their dogs by famous peoples full names.When I was working on ER one of the actresses had a little pug named Eleanor Roosevelt. You could hear her yelling ELEANOR ROOSEVELT QUIT PEEING ON THOSE BUSHES! ;bg3

that IS a dog,right?
My long lost brother I just found breeds these, they call them American bullies over here. They are an exaggerated version of a pitbull but don't function as well. He sells pups from $5000 to $8000 each. I'd rather a real pitbull that doesn't have the health issues. Also don't like the fact he breeds dogs for money only. I'd name this one Vet Bill.

My long lost brother I just found breeds these, they call them American bullies over here. They are an exaggerated version of a pitbull but don't function as well. He sells pups from $5000 to $8000 each. I'd rather a real pitbull that doesn't have the health issues. Also don't like the fact he breeds dogs for money only. I'd name this one Vet Bill.
poor thing reminds me of those monster pigs they create for extra meat....horrible...looks very uncomfortable..like the name, Oz