Naked Fill-up

We wear clothes most of the time out of habit and social and cultural rules. I remember when my daughter was little you had to keep an eye on her or she would be running around naked. I have to admit there is something sort of freeing about being naked.

I went a couple of days out in the deep woods without wearing clothes. The weather was warm leaning to hot and it was nice to be able to go and jump in the lake to cool off and then just get out and drip dry in the sun. I miss that place a lot. It is about the only thing there that I really miss. I don't miss the noise, pollution, and masses of rude and pushy people.

I live in the suburbs of a tiny town now where yards are measured in acres. I am dead in the middle of about 5 acres. I wish I could have afforded a couple of hundred acres but you make do with what you can afford.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
We wear clothes most of the time out of habit and social and cultural rules.
I think the main reason we wear clothes is to keep warm and our bodies protected. I also think apart from super models or athletes everyone looks better with clothes on :D .

Reactions: Lynne
My first thought was to make the joke that gas is so high he lost the shirt off his back literally lol. On the serious side, I didn't know nudity isn't against the law in the UK.