Mythical bird

They reckon there are more here now than when the first white settlers arrived due to opening up pasture land,in my area though you are lucky to see one.I lived about 50 miles as the crow fly's from here about two years ago and there were literally tens of thousands around,that area backed on to national park so they could retreat there.It's just the redneck attitude around me now about native wildlife that annoys me.Even rare wallabies that lived along the creek on my place have been shot out,these have always been protected by law.If you dobbed anyone in around here your life could be in danger.

So frustrating that red neck attitude. I find some peoples level of selfish and ignorant cruelty to be incomprehensible. Sends me in a tail spin :(

I am right with you Oz, wishing for rain. I am in Northern NSW.
I will keep an eye on radar over your patch of the world. Fingers crossed for you.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
So frustrating that red neck attitude. I find some peoples level of selfish and ignorant cruelty to be incomprehensible. Sends me in a tail spin :(

I am right with you Oz, wishing for rain. I am in Northern NSW.
I will keep an eye on radar over your patch of the world. Fingers crossed for you.
Raining here this morning Trees :tearsofjoy:,your finger crossing has come through.You can see what's left of the grass greening up already.Your right it is ignorance, with a large dose of greed.I feel for the farmers but they need to get educated on the environment,it will benefit them in the long term.Some are starting to get it.

Raining here this morning Trees :tearsofjoy:,your finger crossing has come through.You can see what's left of the grass greening up already.Your right it is ignorance, with a large dose of greed.I feel for the farmers but they need to get educated on the environment,it will benefit them in the long term.Some are starting to get it.
Yay!!!

Reactions: ozentity
So pleased to hear that Oz. What are your dance moves like :p
The rain dance is over(for now)back to my usual dance moves(sort of like Drake in the song Hotline Bling)lol.Sorry don't know how to put this up on here,I'm very primitive.

Reactions: ElliO and Lynne
The rain dance is over(for now)back to my usual dance moves(sort of like Drake in the song Hotline Bling)lol.Sorry don't know how to put this up on here,I'm very primitive.
I want to see the video lol

Reactions: ozentity