Mystical experiences at Ancient Sites (video)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

In this interview, Gary Evans sheds light on the 'mystical side' of ancient places, such as the pyramids of Egypt and other powerful ancient sites around the world. He describes some of the natural forces and energies that can be tapped into while visiting ancient sites and outlines how visitors to these incredible places are able to have experiences far deeper and more mysterious than the everyday tourist.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
I have watched alot of shows on these places, and alot IMO they did get help from some sort of beings either angelic or E.T. because just the mass of some of these places with rocks.
Now I use to chuckle when ppl would say the pharaoh's curse, ppl getting sick and dying. Not so much a curse as to bacteria that man has not seen in thousands of years. And if it was extraterrestrial that helped them we have no clue what things that they carry. But it is very fascinating the energies there around certain places like Sedona Arizona which is a hotspot for UFOs. Appear at the Grand Canyon I watch the show where it is forbidden by the US government for people to go to because a cave was found and in that cave with Egyptian artifacts. It is all fascinating to me.
If there is typos ect talk to text not my friend.

Yes that area in the Grand Canyon is off limits and contains mummified remains. The areas on the map also have Egyptian names. makes you wonder why it is in the US at all?

I've spent far too long studying Egypt - about 12 years. I knew I was getting some bits right when I started getting dream visits telling me basically to shut up about it by some priests. I think they were the protectors of knowledge. Some bits I can talk about. Some bits I can't. Basically I get ill when I get close. Ancient knowledge - yes, knowledge of the gods - no.

I have found that there were "Keepers of the Lights" - which were a priesthood that were followers of Osiris, and kept the relics of his a secret within the order. One of which were the everlasting tomb lights. These lights shone basically forever, but occasionally were broken releasing a liquid metal. The order kept the remains hoping for Osiris' return to repair them.

As an engineer I have worked out what they were and how they worked. That bit I can tell you about as it doesn't affect anything. It's just a very long story!

So...Egypt... I could talk all night and still not be finished.