Mystery Sounds at Loch Ness

The touristy areas around Loch Ness reminded me of the area around Graceland. Lots of shops where you can get souvenirs either shaped like Nessie or with her image imprinted. When we visited Loch Ness, our daughter was still in college, so I got her a Nessie beer bottle opener.

Not much to report in this event, I bet the researchers are kicking themselves that they didn't have the recorder on. Regardless noises don't prove much.

The touristy areas around Loch Ness reminded me of the area around Graceland. Lots of shops where you can get souvenirs either shaped like Nessie or with her image imprinted. When we visited Loch Ness, our daughter was still in college, so I got her a Nessie beer bottle opener.
That’s pretty awesome you got to see the loch up in person. That’s some dark, deep water.

Reactions: Duke
I remember remarking to my
wife during our Loch Ness visit that being there on a dark, dreary day gave the place a spooky ambience.
Love that. My guides have told me that when you cross over it, you can go back to life and rewatch any part that you wish. I would certainly go back to that moment and relive that again. That sounds pretty dang awesome like, right out of movie.

Reactions: Lynne and Duke