Mystery Solved

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I mentioned having some issues with paranormal events in my home, in the prayer request thread. I have finally figured out the whole of what is going on!

Three years ago, I put down my beloved cat, Avalon. Her spirit came through what I now realize was a portal; at the time I didn’t know this. So, for three years I have been basically over run with little cat souls. At first I thought it was just Avalon. Then I realized that there were many cats walking around on my bed at night, kneading and purring. I still didn’t quite understand where they had all come from until today.

When I took Avalon to the vet for the last time, I chose a mass cremation over a private one. So, when Avalon came back to say good-by, those other cremated cats must have come back with her; (along with some other things that were not so nice.) It was like a puzzle piece fell into place.
For the past two weeks I have been working on closing that portal and sending these beings on. I have been haunted on and off by these beings for three years!

I mentioned having some issues with paranormal events in my home, in the prayer request thread. I have finally figured out the whole of what is going on!

Three years ago, I put down my beloved cat, Avalon. Her spirit came through what I now realize was a portal; at the time I didn’t know this. So, for three years I have been basically over run with little cat souls. At first I thought it was just Avalon. Then I realized that there were many cats walking around on my bed at night, kneading and purring. I still didn’t quite understand where they had all come from until today.

When I took Avalon to the vet for the last time, I chose a mass cremation over a private one. So, when Avalon came back to say good-by, those other cremated cats must have come back with her; (along with some other things that were not so nice.) It was like a puzzle piece fell into place.
For the past two weeks I have been working on closing that portal and sending these beings on. I have been haunted on and off by these beings for three years!
Garnet i am so glad you got a bead on the issue. Who would think that could happen? Do you think the result was the portal? Or do you think it may have always been present and not as prevalent?

I would say it's time to help her close it. I know a bit of what you've been going through as we've talked. And no matter where it is, you can remotely do that with sending your energy to close it.

Thank you for sharing this, Garnet. Most of us here have all had paranormal experiences and each one is so different.

If anyone has experience closing portals remotely, I would welcome pointers. At this point, I am winging it.

Reactions: 7Critter
I know you love cats very much, could these others be looking for something from you?
Yes, I think so. But as much as I love cats, I can't sleep well when they are walking all over me! I had an acquaintance do a sort of distance reading and she said that these beings felt the love that I had for my cat that passed, and that they may be needy and lost. The kindest thing I can do is learn to help them cross over.

Good point! but Mr. Garnet sensed one malevolent being that was definitely not a cat.
Didn't know your husband was sensitive to this stuff as well. Stinks it used the cats to gain access. I don't know how to close a portal or i'd offer suggestions. Is it something you can feel? Like where in house or property it is? Or does that not matter and it's the intent that matters most?