Mystery Lights in sky

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

These strange lights were filmed over Louisiana on 5th January 2020.

Here’s the witness statement from the first footage in the video: At approximately 6:05 pm on Sunday January 5, 2020, i stepped out back door to smoke a cigarette while watching the nfc wildcard game of Seattle vs eagles football. the second i stepped out, almost directly above me were multiple flashing lights. 5 to 7 or more. no sound whatsoever no definition other than an orb shape while it flashed. when there was no flash.. there was no object. the flash of white light occurred to the left and the right of the orb. nothing above or below. they appeared to moving in a west to south west direction. i immediately ran back in the house to grab my wife and told that she needs to come outside now. without grabbing my phone, i ran back outside to witness until she arrived. they moved very fast… but slow…. if that makes sense. i ran and grabbed my phone and proceeded to move west up the street to get a video of what i could… and the video is what physical evidence i have.

VIDEO: Strange UFO activity in the sky above Louisiana – 2020 | Latest UFO sightings

Pretty cool. Doesn't appear to be one large object, or at least the lights don't define a discernable shape. Probably not lanterns, unless someone has mounted lightweight, fairly intense strobes on them. Same with balloons. Doubt they are military helicopters, although there is a USAF base (Barksdale) in the area, because a group of helos that large, especially at night, would likely fly in a more standard, disciplined formation. Also, that many helicopters would be very loud. Might be a gaggle of drones. Maybe the drones from Colo have migrated.

Pretty cool. Doesn't appear to be one large object, or at least the lights don't define a discernable shape. Probably not lanterns, unless someone has mounted lightweight, fairly intense strobes on them. Same with balloons. Doubt they are military helicopters, although there is a USAF base (Barksdale) in the area, because a group of helos that large, especially at night, would likely fly in a more standard, disciplined formation. Also, that many helicopters would be very loud. Might be a gaggle of drones. Maybe the drones from Colo have migrated.
I knew someday I would find one you couldn't explain! ;)

I knew someday I would find one you couldn't explain! ;)

Actually, there have been a number of those, especially the "lights in the sky" variety. I do intend to contact the news department of that TV station in a few weeks to see if the lights were ever identified. That's the problem with these UFO sites/You Tube channels, they are not about to tell you if the UFOs they report are identified.

Reactions: Debi
Actually, there have been a number of those, especially the "lights in the sky" variety. I do intend to contact the news department of that TV station in a few weeks to see if the lights were ever identified. That's the problem with these UFO sites/You Tube channels, they are not about to tell you if the UFOs they report are identified.
Let us know, my excellent researcher!

Reactions: Duke