Mystery creature shot in Montana but what is it?

Thanks, Duke. Good time to remind everyone to look at the dates on these videos for current dating. I think we actually had this one on here last year.

Yes we did, that's why I thought it looked familiar.

Thanks, Duke. Good time to remind everyone to look at the dates on these videos for current dating. I think we actually had this one on here last year.

Sorry didn't look at date just seen it so I guess I was wrong, date didn't matter to me cause found it interesting oh well my bad.

Sorry didn't look at date just seen it so I guess I was wrong, date didn't matter to me cause found it interesting oh well my bad.

Mom, just take a breath, you are among friends here who are not going to tear you a new backside because you were "wrong." We are all here to learn from one another, ask if you have questions. We're here for you as much as you are here for us.

Reactions: Debi
I heard of a guy over there crossing wolves with pitbulls,calling them Bullwolves.The poor offspring had to spend their life caged they were that unpredictable and dangerous.I can't see the purpose of this kind of experiment.Little Red Riding Hood's worst nightmare.

This is not an unusually large creature. It’s the size of a large dog. It is only the length of a tail gate. A German Shepard would be as large. It has a creepy look tho. We’ve discussed this one before but it’s still a good topic for new visitors.