Mystery Artwork found in desert

from the yin/yang following the line to the lower side of the face is around 80 feet (according to the distance legend on the map ) so not really that massive. and to say it can be seen from space is kinda stretching it, if you zoom in on pastures you can see cows from space too....lol.. i would say an art project or hoax from a nearby college or just some bored folks with nothing better to do....... they should have added a monolith with it....lol

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
from the yin/yang following the line to the lower side of the face is around 80 feet (according to the distance legend on the map ) so not really that massive. and to say it can be seen from space is kinda stretching it, if you zoom in on pastures you can see cows from space too....lol.. i would say an art project or hoax from a nearby college or just some bored folks with nothing better to do....... they should have added a monolith with it....lol
I agree. I am assuming the reason the article states it was created sometime in 2017 is because of google earth pics. So I think your assumption is correct. If it was 500 years old or older, it would be remarkable.

Reactions: Paulm