Mysterious necklace .....scary

Great story jad! I read the whole thing. Where I hike there is a parking lot and a lot of people go through there and the restrooms etc. I noticed a silver ring laying on the ground . It wasnt an expensive ring but looked like it may have been silver with a piece of amber in it. I picked it up and I dropped it two times. I am not stupid some of the time so I put it down on the bench by the trail so whoever lost it can find it. While walking the next day I saw a friend of mine and asked her if she lost a ring . She said no and I showed it to her. She picked it up and dropped a couple of times. She put it back and we both walked away. That ring is still there sitting on the bench! I must live near a lot of honest people or they are getting a bad vibe off of it too. Its probably just a ring that someone lost. But you never know.

Woa, that gave me the chills! Great story! I wonder if it's true? Or if it's what they now call "Creepy Pasta?" (although what pasta has to do with it I don't know.)

Reactions: Walking Goose