Mysterious Matters Video Test

Bob

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Here are two videos slightly different from the other.
Recorded using a GoPro Hero8 (audio is direct from the camera) with regular indoor lighting at 10PM.
The Green Screen problem is mostly due to poor lighting and will be resolved soon.

Which one of these looks better to you?

Original with only Green Screen Keying in 4K

Enhanced in 1080P

I like the background in the first video. The background in the second is very interesting, but it's too bright.

I see more B Bain detail in the second video because you are a bigger and slightly brighter image. Bigger comes across to me as better.

The audio and video quality on both is excellent.

I'll be doing more video for YouTube. My interviewing days are essentially over.
There will still be a handful of interviews a year but I haven't found more than 10 people I'd like to have a conversation with this year.

Reactions: Debi
Someone you may wish to contact as a guest

PMH Atwater

PMH Atwater.png

An international authority on near-death states, Dr. PMH Atwater, L.H.D. uses the culmination of her research to establish that the near-death phenomenon is not some kind of anomaly, but is rather part of the larger genre of transformations of consciousness. She combines her 38 years of near-death research with what she was doing in the 60s and 70s, experiencing, experimenting with, and researching altered states of consciousness, mysticism, psychic phenomena, and the transformational process, to reveal what transformations of consciousness really are, why we have them, and where they lead us. This lifetime endeavor covers over 43 years of work, involving nearly 7,000 people. Her meticulous and unique protocol gives validity to what she has discovered, and verified, about the percentage worldwide of people who have undergone near-death experiences.

http://pmhatwater.com/

Reactions: Debi
I'm straying away from the Paranormal except for the rare exceptional guests.
In October I'll be interviewing a psychologist who has been involved with several hundred "official" catholic exorcisms.

Someone you may wish to contact as a guest

PMH Atwater

View attachment 24790

An international authority on near-death states, Dr. PMH Atwater, L.H.D. uses the culmination of her research to establish that the near-death phenomenon is not some kind of anomaly, but is rather part of the larger genre of transformations of consciousness. She combines her 38 years of near-death research with what she was doing in the 60s and 70s, experiencing, experimenting with, and researching altered states of consciousness, mysticism, psychic phenomena, and the transformational process, to reveal what transformations of consciousness really are, why we have them, and where they lead us. This lifetime endeavor covers over 43 years of work, involving nearly 7,000 people. Her meticulous and unique protocol gives validity to what she has discovered, and verified, about the percentage worldwide of people who have undergone near-death experiences.

http://pmhatwater.com/
She's been on my list of potential guests for a while.
Preston Dennett may return as well.

Reactions: 7Critter