mysterious death with too many coincidences

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
So this is probably the freakiest thing ive heard from my sister in law. I was involved in this too so you can take my word for this story. Names have been changed to protect the dignity of the deceased.

So to better understand this story, this man was epileptic, but hasnt had a seizure in 3 years prior to this incident, as he self medicated.

What all went down with jim leading my sister in law on, he came to our house once, but nothing happened, since my wife and i were in the house. Theyve been texting back and forth for a year apparently.

He kept leading her on until one day i guess he snapped, let her go with the nastiest message i couldnt imagine sending to my worst enemy. I mean she felt worthless after reading it. About how ugly and stupid she was, nobodys gonna love her, things like that. I wouldnt call her stupid but she does have a developmental disorder so you can understand why these comments, especially about her being stupid, really hit her hard.

So i talked to her after a while, and i told her to just block jim on fb, unfriend him on everything else, so she did. And i read to her Romans 12:19 ".........vengeance is mine, i will repay you, saith the lord". I guess vengeance came quick.

The next day, jim sent her a snapchat request, she denied the request, but we later found out that he died of an epileptic seizure that same hour he sent the request. Of all the times he could have had a seizure in the last 3 years, it was right then, and out of all those seizures, this one killed him. That still bugs me to this day. Makes me wonder if it was what i said to my sister in law that killed him. After all My wife and i have a "gift" for speaking things into being.

A couple weeks later, and this was at the peak of my ptsd symptoms, as they come and go ever since i was a kid, i had a dissociative episode and actually pictured jim in hell. I could feel his fear, his guilt, his pain. He was in a cold, dim lit place. It was horrible. But that feeling stuck around for a good few days.

Theres so much about that series of events that still bugs me, even though this was half a year ago. But i know powers beyond me were responsible for his death, not me or my sister in law. I wonder why i had that experience though, despite little involvement in any of this.

Good post Charleh. Thanks for sharing. In my opinion you have no reason for guilt. Only God has the power over death and judgement. Your prayers may have coincided with gods plans.

Reactions: Debi
As a retired medical professional, two things stand our here for me....

he self medicated.
he snapped

With epileptics, emotions can set off seizures. Not uncommon. And if he was self medicating, that often leads to sudden events when they goof up their own medicating. This was not her fault, nor yours. It's a medical event, not paranormal and you should carry no blame or guilt on that.

You state your sister has developmental issues. I have an adult son with Aspergers. I totally get how devastating that kind of feedback is to someone with any kind of issue that already makes them feel different. You guys did the only thing that could have been done in this situation...you stopped contact and refused to become a part of it again.

As souls, we have choices. The boyfriend made his choice to deliberately cause sis pain and harm. Once done, Karma many times can be swift.

Your experience during the dissociative state may have been nothing more than guilt playing on you, OR it could have been a glimpse into what he himself as a soul is now experiencing. Whichever it was, be at peace within yourself. It was not of your doing.

You mention speaking things into being....yes. Words have the power to manifest and create. However, God also has limits/rules on that and when inappropriate will say NOPE..not happening. We have something called the Threefold Law....if you send out something bad to someone, it will return to you threefold. So be careful what you speak! Intention is a powerful thing!

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
As a retired medical professional, two things stand our here for me....

With epileptics, emotions can set off seizures. Not uncommon. And if he was self medicating, that often leads to sudden events when they goof up their own medicating. This was not her fault, nor yours. It's a medical event, not paranormal and you should carry no blame or guilt on that.

You state your sister has developmental issues. I have an adult son with Aspergers. I totally get how devastating that kind of feedback is to someone with any kind of issue that already makes them feel different. You guys did the only thing that could have been done in this situation...you stopped contact and refused to become a part of it again.

As souls, we have choices. The boyfriend made his choice to deliberately cause sis pain and harm. Once done, Karma many times can be swift.

Your experience during the dissociative state may have been nothing more than guilt playing on you, OR it could have been a glimpse into what he himself as a soul is now experiencing. Whichever it was, be at peace within yourself. It was not of your doing.

You mention speaking things into being....yes. Words have the power to manifest and create. However, God also has limits/rules on that and when inappropriate will say NOPE..not happening. We have something called the Threefold Law....if you send out something bad to someone, it will return to you threefold. So be careful what you speak! Intention is a powerful thing!

At least someone is a medical professional here. And yeah by self medicate, he used marijuana, and right now canada has a fentanyl crisis with that drug laced in everything. Thanks for bringing up a logical point about this stress causing seizures. Im not exactly an expert on epilepsy myself.

Personally i dont exactly believe in the THREE fold law, but i know everything you do will come back to bite, especially if you cant justify your actions. As a Christian i believe trespasses will come back sevenfold. Thats why i prefer to get through hard times with clear thoughs and biting my tongue.

Im certain that was a glimpse of his state. It wouldnt be the first time ive experienced visions of this nature though. I think the guilt is gone, just trying to shake that experience. It was rather vivid.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
At least someone is a medical professional here. And yeah by self medicate, he used marijuana, and right now canada has a fentanyl crisis with that drug laced in everything. Thanks for bringing up a logical point about this stress causing seizures. Im not exactly an expert on epilepsy myself.

Personally i dont exactly believe in the THREE fold law, but i know everything you do will come back to bite, especially if you cant justify your actions. As a Christian i believe trespasses will come back sevenfold. Thats why i prefer to get through hard times with clear thoughs and biting my tongue.

Im certain that was a glimpse of his state. It wouldnt be the first time ive experienced visions of this nature though. I think the guilt is gone, just trying to shake that experience. It was rather vivid.
Time and prayer will heal the memory

Reactions: Debi and Charleh