Mysterious Bird Deaths (Updated)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Dozen of Birds Rain Down from the Sky in Canada - Coast to Coast AM

A bizarre incident in British Columbia, Canada saw dozens of birds inexplicably fall from the sky in an unsettling scene which left onlookers horrified. The strangeness reportedly took place in the town of Tsawwassen late last week near a ferry terminal. One astounded witness to the weirdness marveled that the birds, thought to be starlings, were seemingly fine and flying in a swarm when they suddenly pivoted and flew face down into the pavement.

"It was like raining birds," Kevin Beech said, "it was really creepy, dead birds everywhere." His sentiments were echoed by another witness who called the event "unreal" and "spooky." This individual, named Shawn Phillips, actually stopped his car to see if there was anything he could do to help the unfortunate creatures. However, it would seem that the plunge proved to be too much for the small creatures as none of them survived the fall.

As to what may have caused the odd event, wildlife experts aren't quite sure, but suggested that a combination of malnourishment and stress from inclement weather may have had a hand in the incident. Together, the two factors can apparently be disastrous for the birds as they "can cause their bodies to shut down and just drop from the sky." The bodies of the downed birds have since been collected and are being tested in an attempt to determine what may have been behind their eerie mass die off.

That many birds do not just all die at once in one place while flying, nor do they commit suicide by diving into the ground without a reason! What the heck? Not the first time, but this time there were witnesses.

That many birds do not just all die at once in one place while flying, nor do they commit suicide by diving into the ground without a reason! What the heck? Not the first time, but this time there were witnesses.

Nature's Revenge for this?
MV5BMTAxNDA1ODc5MDleQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDg2MDA4OTEx._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Oh, poor birds! I'm not sure I buy the concept of chemtrails, but maybe it could be more general pollution? This is one of those bizarre instances where I kind of hope it is something like that, because if it's not from any natural or human cause, the implications are just too spooky!

Reactions: Debi
Oh, poor birds! I'm not sure I buy the concept of chemtrails, but maybe it could be more general pollution? This is one of those bizarre instances where I kind of hope it is something like that, because if it's not from any natural or human cause, the implications are just too spooky!
I've heard several other possible reasons, including magnetic field fluctiation, WiFi, and radiation spikes. Also HAARP and CERN activity has been frequently mentioned.

Oh yes, I'd heard that WiFi can have really harmful effects - like plants don't grow as well near signal sources. It's quite disturbing thinking what we might all be living with. And it's a bit of a tangent, but if it can affect our minds, it makes me wonder if it affects our experience of the paranormal, for better or worse. Perhaps it makes us see/hear things that aren't actually there, or even the opposite, changing us to somehow be more open to the other side?

In any case, it makes me wonder what those birds experienced just before falling...

And Ghostkind, would you be able to provide a link please? I'm new here and am not so confident finding specific threads yet. Don't use forums very often :)

Reactions: ghostkind
Canadian Bird Kill Mystery Solved - Coast to Coast AM

"Laurie Wilson explained to a Canadian media outlet that a new witness had stepped forward with a fresh perspective on the event and reported seeing a large bird of prey chasing after the starlings prior to their death. It is believed that the flock was attempting an evasive maneuver to outwit their airborne tormenter, but their swift swoop went wildly awry when some of the starlings were unable to fully execute it. This hypothesis was borne out when an examination of the birds revealed that the ultimate cause of death was trauma from impacting the pavement."

Ummmmm, OK.......the entire flock didn't pull up????

Reactions: ghostkind and Duke