My UFO Story

That kind of makes sense actually. I wanted to try out some of that hypnosis to be sure. There could have been a time or two. When I was younger I was in my bedroom, the whole house started shaking and I looked outside and saw a classic BIG circular UFO out hovering in the street. Everything was shaking so bad that I got really scared and jumped to the floor. I woke up on the ground and ran down to my family asking them if they felt the shaking. They said they didn't feel anything. I just attributed it to a dream. Even though I was really sure I was not sleeping before that happened.
when you say you woke up on the ground, do you mean you were now outside? This is really an event, bigger than your latest experience. You were probably too young to remember a date and time?

when you say you woke up on the ground, do you mean you were now outside? This is really an event, bigger than your latest experience. You were probably too young to remember a date and time?
I woke up on the floor in my bedroom, right in the middle of it. Sorry though, it was a long time ago. It was cold, I remember that. It felt so real. And I know I was not sleeping before that, and I never randomly just fall asleep or faint. I was shocked when my family said they didn't feel any of the vibrations or shaking.
Edit- It was dark, but during the winter. I think it was around 6-8 pm

I woke up on the floor in my bedroom, right in the middle of it. Sorry though, it was a long time ago. It was cold, I remember that. It felt so real. And I know I was not sleeping before that, and I never randomly just fall asleep or faint. I was shocked when my family said they didn't feel any of the vibrations or shaking.
Edit- It was dark, but during the winter. I think it was around 6-8 pm
This is an amazing event. It was early to be sleeping so something caused you to loose consciousness. Thanks for sharing.

This is an amazing event. It was early to be sleeping so something caused you to loose consciousness. Thanks for sharing.
It was just to the left of my house, I lived in a big culdesac back then, and it took up the whole thing. It had lights around it that we’re changing colors. The vibrations/shaking it caused were enough to wilt me. I ducked down by my window and it seemed like a second later I woke up 5 feet away in the middle of the room.

It was just to the left of my house, I lived in a big culdesac back then, and it took up the whole thing. It had lights around it that we’re changing colors. The vibrations/shaking it caused were enough to wilt me. I ducked down by my window and it seemed like a second later I woke up 5 feet away in the middle of the room.
This is such an amazing event. I can’t imagine.

Reactions: Rbo762
This is such an amazing event. I can’t imagine.
Thank you! From what my parents said I just kinda pushed it back. But they always did that with everything even if we experienced something together. It was always "The mind playing tricks on you".

Reactions: Lynne