My UFO Story

test <-- This is the best I could do in just a couple minutes. I made it really quick. Just click where it says test and it gives you a good idea of what I saw. Sorry, not a very good artist!

What was the date and location of this sighting? Don't need specifics, something like "Jan 2019, 100 miles south of Omaha" is fine.

What was the orientation of flight relative to the Y shape? Assuming the object was moving left to right relative to your screen, did it look like >-- or --<? Open end in the front or the back? What direction was it flying?
Hey Duke, check out my last post on the next page. I included a crude drawing, it will put it in a better perspective.

test <-- This is the best I could do in just a couple minutes. I made it really quick. Just click where it says test and it gives you a good idea of what I saw. Sorry, not a very good artist!
Ok, I see. Looks somewhat similar to the UFO chased by various police departments in Southern Illinois in 2000.

So what direction was it flying?

Reactions: Lynne
Ok, I see. Looks somewhat similar to the UFO chased by various police departments in Southern Illinois in 2000.

So what direction was it flying?
South west. At very high speed. It made no noise. Could have changed direction because I seen a weird spark in the sky to the north about 5 minutes later.

Reactions: Walking Goose
SW would have it flying in the general direction of Scott AFB.

Only report to the NUFORC that sounds similar to what you saw in Jan 14, 15, or 16.
Interesting let me take a look at those reports. And just a note : I am VERY familiar with aircraft and most things aviation. So I know this wasn’t from this earth. It almost looked fake to me. It was so wild!

I was very excited! It was a couple years ago, but I’ve seen a couple others but they were balls of light, not even close to what I described in my post. I was happy to see it though! No fear or anything like that, I was just in awe!
Well you now have personal truth ! It’s what most people need to really believe.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well you now have personal truth ! It’s what most people need to really believe.
That is true! Thats all I need. My fiance has never seen anything and I feel bad for her and people like her. She believes in certain things. But for other skeptics I feel really bad. After seeing the things I had seen, it really opened up my eyes and made me realize we really are living in a special place. Also after seeing the ghosts I have seen it really cleared up some of the existential crisis I was dealing with lol!

That is true! Thats all I need. My fiance has never seen anything and I feel bad for her and people like her. She believes in certain things. But for other skeptics I feel really bad. After seeing the things I had seen, it really opened up my eyes and made me realize we really are living in a special place. Also after seeing the ghosts I have seen it really cleared up some of the existential crisis I was dealing with lol!
By the way, there is a saying among ufo enthusiast that if you’ve seen one, you’ve been in one! Lol. Did you perhaps have any missing time ?

By the way, there is a saying among ufo enthusiast that if you’ve seen one, you’ve been in one! Lol. Did you perhaps have any missing time ?
That kind of makes sense actually. I wanted to try out some of that hypnosis to be sure. There could have been a time or two. When I was younger I was in my bedroom, the whole house started shaking and I looked outside and saw a classic BIG circular UFO out hovering in the street. Everything was shaking so bad that I got really scared and jumped to the floor. I woke up on the ground and ran down to my family asking them if they felt the shaking. They said they didn't feel anything. I just attributed it to a dream. Even though I was really sure I was not sleeping before that happened.

Reactions: garnetsilver