My UFO Story

Rbo762

Reaction score
I will make it short and sweet. At around 2:30 AM during a clear cool winter night I walked outside for a smoke. I looked up at just the right time to see something outlined against the sky. It was darker and blocking out the stars behind it. It was in the shape of a Y. It had 3 amber lights in the middle and 2 on each of the "wings". It was large, not more than 200 feet in the air. Completely silent and looked so smooth as it glided above me. It was going pretty fast and soon was out of my sight as I lost it behind some houses. I did see a weird shooting star way out in the distance afterwards. Did not look like a shooting star. It was a streak and the tail of it zipped to the front and it popped out of existence lol. Really strange, I hope it made sense! Anyone see something similar?

Welcome to the forum. This had to be an exciting moment. There are some here that have seen things and they may weigh in soon. I believe there is something going on in our skies.

I will make it short and sweet. At around 2:30 AM during a clear cool winter night I walked outside for a smoke. I looked up at just the right time to see something outlined against the sky. It was darker and blocking out the stars behind it. It was in the shape of a Y. It had 3 amber lights in the middle and 2 on each of the "wings". It was large, not more than 200 feet in the air. Completely silent and looked so smooth as it glided above me. It was going pretty fast and soon was out of my sight as I lost it behind some houses. I did see a weird shooting star way out in the distance afterwards. Did not look like a shooting star. It was a streak and the tail of it zipped to the front and it popped out of existence lol. Really strange, I hope it made sense! Anyone see something similar?
I believe. My story is sticky threaded above in this section. I will also put your sighting in that area so it doesn't get lost in the threads. Thanks for sharing!

Welcome to the forum. This had to be an exciting moment. There are some here that have seen things and they may weigh in soon. I believe there is something going on in our skies.
I was very excited! It was a couple years ago, but I’ve seen a couple others but they were balls of light, not even close to what I described in my post. I was happy to see it though! No fear or anything like that, I was just in awe!

I believe. My story is sticky threaded above in this section. I will also put your sighting in that area so it doesn't get lost in the threads. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! I’m going to read yours shortly! So glad I found this forum!

I saw a silver disc in 1991, October to be exact. Daylight, sitting above some trees near the road where I was driving . Another person in the car saw it too. I believe they are real but also of a paranormal sort sometimes. Just my opinion of course.

I saw a silver disc in 1991, October to be exact. Daylight, sitting above some trees near the road where I was driving . Another person in the car saw it too. I believe they are real but also of a paranormal sort sometimes. Just my opinion of course.
Very cool! I’m kind of thinking the same. I wonder what the connection could be between “aliens”, spirits and religion. After all if you look up what angels are really supposed to look like, it sounds kind of sci-fi to me!

Very cool! I’m kind of thinking the same. I wonder what the connection could be between “aliens”, spirits and religion. After all if you look up what angels are really supposed to look like, it sounds kind of sci-fi to me!
It could of been a coincidence but I found a perfect native american drill point while walking the trail that day. The same trail about 100 peeps a day walk usually. I always thought they were saying they knew me and keep on truckin. or something of that nature.

Reactions: Rbo762
What was the date and location of this sighting? Don't need specifics, something like "Jan 2019, 100 miles south of Omaha" is fine.

What was the orientation of flight relative to the Y shape? Assuming the object was moving left to right relative to your screen, did it look like >-- or --<? Open end in the front or the back? What direction was it flying?

What was the date and location of this sighting? Don't need specifics, something like "Jan 2019, 100 miles south of Omaha" is fine.

What was the orientation of flight relative to the Y shape? Assuming the object was moving left to right relative to your screen, did it look like >-- or --<? Open end in the front or the back? What direction was it flying?
As for the date I would put it between 2014-16 in January, 40 miles south of Chicago. So the Y -the bottom of the Y would be the front of the ship, let me see if I can make something in paint to describe it better.

Reactions: Duke