My UFO Sighting

Hi Phil, is the Niagara River up by the Falls?
On one of the alien shows on cable they featured UFOs painted in the background sky of Renaissance art. There may have been some Middle Ages artwork as well, don't remember clearly so don't quote me on it.
Good luck with your hunt.
And welcome aboard !

I've never seen a UFO, but I want to see one. I've got my video camera ready lol. There's been a lot of UFO sightings in my hometown. Lots of people have seen white orbs or tic tac things coming out of the Niagara River. They fly out of the water, fly around in the air for awhile, sometimes looking like they're chasing each other and playing around, then they fly away, sometimes back into the Niagara River. Pretty weird. I don't know if they're aliens or not. I'm not sure what else they could be besides some government's secret technology or some private corporation's, but people have been seeing UFOs since well before human aircraft existed.
Welcome to the forum, Phil.

my theory is that the air force used drones decades before we were able to buy them in toy shops.
they would use them in many ways.
i was told by someone in the know that the military have technology so much advanced of what we know and can buy. like twenty years ahead.
for example we are talking about facial recognition but to the military this is laughbly old.
like in military operations if they lose technology they must try to destroy it. as they dont want enemies seeing the new technology.
movie makers have used drones for a long long time to film aerial shots and this would be decades after the technology is released to the public.
i think many ufos in say the sixties were drones used by the military on manouvers.

Reactions: Benway and Paintman
my theory is that the air force used drones decades before we were able to buy them in toy shops.
they would use them in many ways.
i was told by someone in the know that the military have technology so much advanced of what we know and can buy. like twenty years ahead.
for example we are talking about facial recognition but to the military this is laughbly old.
like in military operations if they lose technology they must try to destroy it. as they dont want enemies seeing the new technology.
movie makers have used drones for a long long time to film aerial shots and this would be decades after the technology is released to the public.
i think many ufos in say the sixties were drones used by the military on manouvers.

Drones have been around since WWI, the first one (Kettering Bug) was designed by Orville Wright. Until the 1960s, most drones were used either as aerial targets or as primitive cruise missiles. The first drone to be used for aerial surveillance (in SEA) was a specialized version of a target drone called the Firebee.

Drones would have been just one of any number of conventional air vehicles mistakenly misidentified as UFOs, but probably accounted for a minuscule number since they were few and far between until the late 1980s. Most drones over the years have been either automated conventional a/c or purpose built drones that are conventional in layout.

Are you in the U.S.?
no i am in kent in england in canterbury.
I learned this from an elderly father of a guy high up in uk service. i wasnt told anything myself just that i would be amazed how far ahead they need to be in the services.
i think this is why we wonder about things in the sky.
just my two cents

Drones have been around since WWI, the first one (Kettering Bug) was designed by Orville Wright. Until the 1960s, most drones were used either as aerial targets or as primitive cruise missiles. The first drone to be used for aerial surveillance (in SEA) was a specialized version of a target drone called the Firebee.

Drones would have been just one of any number of conventional air vehicles mistakenly misidentified as UFOs, but probably accounted for a minuscule number since they were few and far between until the late 1980s. Most drones over the years have been either automated conventional a/c or purpose built drones that are conventional in layout.
yes i see you know about this stuff.

Reactions: Debi

DAAAAANNNNGGGG, Duke knows his stuff...lol..... im impressed , no really, that is impressive.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
DAAAAANNNNGGGG, Duke knows his stuff...lol..... im impressed , no really, that is impressive.

The result of living just a few miles from the USAF Museum as a kid. I spent more time at the museum than I did doing anything else, except maybe playing baseball.

What positions? I pitched and played second and and short. Did a little stint at third base in my last year.
Asking the real questions:)
I have a little connection with Kettering Ohio. My best friend in college, still friends, played at IU and was Mr Football for the State of Ohio.:cool: My mom's neighbor went to Dayton.
I got Wright Brothers coming out of my head.:)

Reactions: Lynne