My Truth.

just adding one more note before i go to sleep and worry about it.
i have a cemetery behind my house which i’ve never been to before and for some reason i have this urge that i can’t ignore to go there. something is pulling me up there and i don’t know whether i should listen to it or not.
also thought i should note this down; i left coins on my windowsill last night because i was counting them, and i woke up this morning and they were gone? they’d completely disappeared. don’t think this is significant but i wanted to write it down for myself.
anyway thank you everyone for your help with my questions. i’m extremely grateful.
Believe it or not, I have had this happen when I am driving past cemeteries. Once I actually pulled over and went in, but felt uncomfortable so I left. But I do get called by something in them, so you are not alone. I would ignore it for sure.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
I
this whole talking about things is new for me so i’m sorry if i ramble too much.
i don’t expect replies or anything i just needed get this out.
i hear things. i mean that in the way i can hear something calling my name when i’m by myself or if i can’t find something, i get a voice that sounds like it’s inside my ear telling me where it is. i also hear music in the middle of the night, usually faint piano music. my ears will start ringing randomly to the point where i can’t hear anything anymore before stopping abruptly.
i remember one time when i was still in school. i lived in a secluded area, so it was a long stretch of road surrounded by trees and about a 10 minute walk from my bus stop to my house. i got off the bus one afternoon with my earphones in. i waited for the bus to drive off before crossing the road. i am aware it isn’t smart to cross the road with earphones in but the road is usually quiet. i dropped my keys halfway across the road. i stopped and picked them up and the suddenly i heard a loud voice in my head scream RUN at me. something in my gut told me to listen so i ran. as my foot hit the grass verge on the other side of the road, a cement truck came flying past me through the place i was stood not even 2 seconds before. i looked around but there was no one there. i also talk to myself, but most of time the voice who replies in my head doesn’t feel like me.
i don’t know why i hear voices giving advice or helping me.
my mother feels things. she’s sensitive to energies and emotions. her best friend is a witch. my father is a skeptic. i grew up seeing things. people and animals mainly. most kids have an imaginary friend who is their own age, but mine was an older gentleman who turned out to look exactly like the man who lived in my old house before me. i had never seen the man before, but my parents found pictures of him in our attic one day and i apparently pointed at the photo and said ‘thats my friend!’ but having a skeptic as a father meant that every time i told him he brushed it off as me being silly. my mum believes me though, as did her friend. i do have to admit it’s a bit worrying being told at the age of 12 that you’re like a lightbulb and spirits flock to you like moths.
i now live by a cemetery and i cannot tell you how many times i’ve seen figures in there who disappear as soon as i blink. i keep waking up at 2:11am with an icy cold band around my forearm and an indent on the edge of my bed that looks like someone is sitting there. my cat and my dog refuse to come into my room and my dog will randomly start barking at me throughout the day. i’ve seen a figure in the corner of my room and electronic devices and lights hate me. they keep breaking or flickering when i’m near them. ive recently had to get a new phone. my things keep disappearing and ending up in ridiculous places.
i just really needed to get this off my chest. people may not believe me or understand but i needed to get this all out. this is my truth and it’s okay if you all think i’m making it up. but i’m not.

Hello there.

First, welcome to the site, I'm sorry for the late reply, and also for other members here who also read this; hello, I'm sorry for not being able to say a thing to you guys for months. This self quarantine's been very hectic around here in my place and my hands have been a bit tied by it :D But I believe everyone's safe and well?

As for your story, like all the replies here, I too believe, that you probably are a sensitive person-I mean, it's true that all humans do actually have what it takes to sense paranormal. One thing that makes the difference from one person to another is their choice and the environment that will have a great influence over their decision concerning the matter.

And oh, first of all, I think I should explain to you that I'm coming from a whole different cultural background, thus you will most likely find me saying things in different manner or something like that, if you know what I mean :D
And it looked liked I had to divide my reply into 2 parts since it's a long reply (I'm sorry, it's my habit of writing long reply again), and we have character number limitation for each post here.

That said, aside from what the other have said here about your story, there're actually some other things and possibilities I'd like to add to take into consideration, if you all allow me.

It's interesting to read about the voice you've heard. I think it'd be depended on each of our own living situation and condition tho. As for me, I'm going to tell you something that might sound more silly; I've always got my messages through text, sent from my master's mobile phone :)
Well, unless in some emergency situation when there's no much time for texting, that is.

Then, it could have been my master who sent the messages himself, but no, he'd refuse it everytime I asked him about the messages, and I believe him. I've been with him for 13 years now, and he has helped me more than I can count so there's no reason for me to not believe him in this matter. Besides, the message from the other side ones would usually included the name of the entity who sent it, so I can always try to confirm the message with the sender, if you know what I mean.
But this is where things get a little bit more tricky with your situation there, I mean, I get my messages through a secure line so to say-so at least I know I can always trust the messages. But in your case, you have to trust your own guts to decide if you can trust the voice yourself, it's something harder to say the least.

That being said, it's not like I'm trying to scare or discourage you about the voice whatsoever. I just wanted to say, be more careful in listening to the voice. Yes, the voice you've heard in the cement truck incident and other occasions where it seemed to have saved you could have been from your spirit guardian (from your mother side, would be my safe guess in this matter). But thing is not always as simple as that. You also have to take into consideration that everything on the other side can also mimicking each other's everything, including voices. Just be careful with it.

And the musical thing you've also heard, it actually caught my interest almost instantly. I don't know what it is and what is the purpose of it, and I might have to ask you more things to understand more, but I don't think I'll ever ask you the questions, since well... It could be something private for you. So, all I can say in this matter is only this; it might sound unpopular, but if I were you, I'd exercise more caution about the music until I know what it actually is. Well, I'm not saying it's something dangerous-yet, because I don't know what it is, but from experience, I tend to be catious on something I don't know :)

About the man who lived in that house before you, the one you said to be your childhood friend. Do you sill 'see' him, if I may ask?

Ah yes, 'like a lightbulb and spirits flock to you like moths', I know how it feels quite well, hahaa... I assume it was your mother's friend who said it? Maybe you'd want to ask her if she put protection of some sort on you if she's still around. It's not like I'm asking you to be nosy or something, but when the time comes for you to lead your own life, you will also need to know how the protection works yourself.

II

just adding one more note before i go to sleep and worry about it.
i have a cemetery behind my house which i’ve never been to before and for some reason i have this urge that i can’t ignore to go there. something is pulling me up there and i don’t know whether i should listen to it or not.
also thought i should note this down; i left coins on my windowsill last night because i was counting them, and i woke up this morning and they were gone? they’d completely disappeared. don’t think this is significant but i wanted to write it down for myself.
anyway thank you everyone for your help with my questions. i’m extremely grateful.

Concerning the cemetary, I'd like to say that basically, a cemetary isn't something to be afraid of, but of course, it'd be based on my own culture's perspectives.

I do understand however, that some cemetaries can be scary. It'd be something 'normal' if a cemetary became a scary place if it's an old one that nobody ever frequented anymore-or, a cemetary with something like a very old tree or well in it, because you can be sure there'll always be something there that doesn't want you to enter the cemetary just like that as you like, even during the day.

In your case, I don't know what kind of cemetary you have there behind your house. I will ask you this however, do you have any passed away relatives buried there? If you do, then the urge may come from them, since just maybe, they feel empty, if you know what I mean; they wanted to see family members gather on their grave and pray for them, they missed you because maybe nobody from the family ever came in a very long time. If this is the case, I think there's nothing wrong for you to come to their grave and offer them prayers if you can.

Even if you don't have any relatives buried there, you can always offer them who rest there prayers to calm their restless soul down, because there's a possibility that some of them there are not capabale of moving on to their realm and became earth bound spirits. In this case, maybe they're the ones who's calling you out, because they can feel that you have what it takes to comfort them. Like moths flocking to the light bulb, remember? :)

You know, for earth bound spirits, it'd be a great help if there's a person who's willingly offer them a sincere prayer, even if the prayer can't really take them to cross to their rightful realm.They'll be grateful, they'll be cry in happiness, and they'll never forget it until the end of time.

I've witnessed my master helped earth bound spirits to perfect their resting state (that's in our terms, in yours, it would be 'helping them to cross the light'), so I know that all earth bound spirits are actually suffering a great deal of torment due to their inability of moving on to the next world (and in some cases, it wasn't even their fault-the realization adds to the burden they must carry), and a sincere prayer for them would be stopping the pain they feel for as long as the prayer is being chanted, maybe for 3 or 5 minutes.

And maybe, for us 5 minutes sounds like insignificant compared to the torment they've been trying and still have to endure like to no end. But still, having the torment stopped even only for short 5 minutes is like finding a true oasis in the middle of the very hot desert for them so to say. 5 minutes is long enough for a thirsty person to drink in the oasis as much as he can take until he can't take it anymore. That's how precious a sincere prayer for them is going to be like.

If this is the case, a prayer there in the cemetary, once in every month will be enough to stop the urge for you. But I won't suggest you to just go in there however, not if you don't have any protection with you. Not because I'm doubting the call for help-there's always be call for help from every cemetary to think of it. But something else can also trying to lure you to go to the cemetary for whatever reason, mostly to attach themselves to you. It's not going to be funny for you if this is the case.

Best thing I can suggest if you want to try to offer them a prayer anyway, is by doing it right from the outside of the cemetary fence/gate.

You know, if you want to learn your way around this kind of spirituality-I mean paranormal spirituality, the first thing you should properly learn is mental shielding. A shield can both protect you from paranormal attack, and it can also filter unecessary or false informations you received (i.e. false urge, false whispers, false sounds, etc). To train shielding also means to sharpen your mental senses so it's not going to be easy for 'them' to trick you off. A mental radar, if you will. The stronger you are mentally, the better the shield works as filter; you'll still feel the urge, you'll sill hear the wispers and sounds, but you can easily shrugged it off if it wasn't something important. You'll just know it instantly.

As to your lost coins... Have you found them? If not, just let it go. Just look at things in positive way, let's just say there was something in your house took interest on those coins and decided to keep them as souvenir. Sounds funny maybe, but it's just an effort to keep your mind at ease, don't take small things seriously when it comes down to paranormal, because if you do, sooner or later you'll find that the whole paranormal thing can actually be very depressing. Believe me you don't want it.

To be able to maintain a positive way of thinking in this kind of matter is the biggest part in maintaining protection against paranormal, btw :)

Speaking of protection, you said you keep waking up at 02.11 am, and feeling icy cold in yor forearms and found an indent on the edge of or bed... Icy cold on your forearms may be a sign that you're taking things a bit too seriously and thus it burdened your mind, I've been there, done that (I've felt the cold not just in my arms, but the entire body), so maybe I know about it. Are you okay?

As to the indent, there could be something sat there with the motives unknown. Again, it could be the result of your burdened mind emitted certain signal that attracted one of them to come closer to you when you were sleeping.

But again, don't take it too seriously even at this level, unless you've felt something more annoying, like things dropped off from your table, or your bed shaking while there were no earthquake or other things that might caused earth in your area to shake or vibrate. Take it in positive way; something woke you up, to tell you to pray for your own protection before you sleep at night. So maybe it could have been your spirit guardian all along.

And ah yes, I forgot something; concerning the figures you saw (in the cemetary, I believe?) that disappeared as soon as you blink, just take it easy. I this kind of thing, if they have something to tell you, they've came to you already, not just making unclear sightings. Most likely the one(s) you saw and behaved like that were just tricksters. As well with the figures you saw in your room.

As for the breaking electronic devices and made the light flickering, it's not because they hate you :D

Most likely, it's because energy collition, between your own energy against some negative energies around you. Energy collisions may sometimes create static electric-like effect on things near you. A proper shielding can help to reduce the effect for the device you come in contact with. Internally, energy collisions may cause strange diziness, nausea, restlessness, nightmare, etc.

Well, that's all to it about my opinions on you case for now. If I missed something or there's anything else you'd like to ask, please don't be hesitate to ask.

I'm sorry if you find typos in my reply here because English isn't my native language, and tbh, my keyboard is currently a bit of acting up on me.

Regards,

MaCan

Good to see you posting again MaCan. You have some interesting insights. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: MaCan and Debi
Well, MaCan posted my thoughts. Being different humans, we come to the PNF with different experiences and opinions. Therefore, it is rare that I would counter something posted by Lynne for example or GarnetSilver. However, I have had compulsions to act on essentially no valid information yet something material has come from same.

So Cosmi I’d suggest if you wish to act upon this compulsion you consider as many of the following ideas as possible.

1. If you have a living confidant- a very close friend or family who you can risk being open with - share your compulsion with them and ask if they would willing accompany you to the cemetery. Safety in Numbers. Explain that you don’t know why you want to go but you do which means that the trip might not bring any results nor resolutio.

2. Ensure the cemetery allows visitors so that you are not acting illegally.

3. Go only during the day so that you reduce the risk of an injury from a trip or fall. If the cemetery is open at dusk, and you want to return, you can always go back at a later date when you are familiar with the grounds.

4. There are instructions on the PNF for building a psychic shield - you and anyone going with you should follow those instructions before entering to reduce paranormal risks.

5. Ccontact the the cemetery operators to ask about plots with your family name(s).

6. As MaCan said, please stop and offer a sincere pray for any selected few - or generally all - of the persons resting there.

7. Act respectful of the cemetery during your entire visit.

8. After you leave the grounds, state aloud that “no one nor anything follow you”. Drop your psychic shields when you get home.

i also hear music in the middle of the night, usually faint piano
I have something quite similar. I often hear very faint music as well. The music I hear is what I would call music from old movies like Casablanca.. middle eastern / arabian cafe type music.. obe, clarinet, light piano. And to be clear I haven't watched the movie Casablanca but have seen ads for it on TV. I know this must all seem so odd.

Also it has been suggested to me that I may have what is called Musical Ear Syndrome.. it "can" be related to some hear loss. I know you are quite young so I'm not suggesting this for you. And for me, I had my hearing checked by an audiologist and nothing out of the ordinary for hearing loss was found. In fact, my hearing is like a cat- I hear and pick up everything! -lol

When I do hear the music, it's a bit comforting to me, It makes me smile.

I have something quite similar. I often hear very faint music as well. The music I hear is what I would call music from old movies like Casablanca.. middle eastern / arabian cafe type music.. obe, clarinet, light piano. And to be clear I haven't watched the movie Casablanca but have seen ads for it on TV. I know this must all seem so odd.

Also it has been suggested to me that I may have what is called Musical Ear Syndrome.. it "can" be related to some hear loss. I know you are quite young so I'm not suggesting this for you. And for me, I had my hearing checked by an audiologist and nothing out of the ordinary for hearing loss was found. In fact, my hearing is like a cat- I hear and pick up everything! -lol

When I do hear the music, it's a bit comforting to me, It makes me smile.
I do not want to be even the tiniest bit disrespectful. So I’ll ask first if this “affliction“ impacts you negatively in any way?

i have to say that this sounds really intriguing.

Reactions: ozentity
Welcome to the forum Cake

In fact, my hearing is like a cat- I hear and pick up everything! -lol
Which, from my understanding, is also another reason for Musical Ear syndrome. Those with hyper hearing may also have the syndrome.