My Truth.

Well, first question. Did this start for you at a very young age? And let me add, PLEASE stay away from the Ouija Boards, OK? Def. not something you want to work with.

We have a lot of info all over here about the different clairs. Some say 4, some divide it into 5. I'll see what I can dig up for you.

Now, from a mental health standpoint, yes, there are medical conditions that can cause you to hear voices. Absolutely. But you seem to have other paranormal activity besides just the voices. Are you hearing these audibly or telepathically?
From what i can remember and have been told, it stared for me around the age of 6. I’ve never personally done a ouija board, just been in the room the times they’ve been done. They’re now banned in my family.

Thank you for all of this, i appreciate the help.

I hear them audibly and telepathically, but i hear them audibly the most. If i ignore the voice, it keeps louder audibly to the point where my ears start to ring slightly until i listen to it. I’ve learnt to trust it now.

Welcome to the forum Cosmic,you are obviously very open and aware,comes in handy in dangerous situations as you said with the truck.Once you accept you are just very sensitive you learn to live and deal with the things most people don't experience and if you learn not to fear but be wary and accept your ability as a true gift for survival it makes for a very interesting life.Everyone here is very pleased to have you on board,cheers,Oz.

Welcome to the forum. No judgement here. Thanks for sharing your experience. I don’t have any of these abilities but I know they exist in some people. We are all learning tog.

Reactions: MaCan and ozentity
Not to worry as you are not alone. I too from time to time hear a voice that I call my spirit guide. And I've heard beautiful soft music as well. I think my mother had some "psychic" abilities but don't know if she realized it. She said once while she was in Sears in the lighting dept. she thought about all those lights on and how much electricity it was taking to keep them lit. Then she thought about if they all went out. At that very instant she said every light in Sears went out in the whole store. After a while the store got them back on. Other times I'd hide things, but she'd find them.
hello! it’s nice to not be alone. not many people my age really understand when i tell them. ive been called crazy a few times. i find the music i hear quite comforting to be honest.
the lighting going out is incredible! i’ve never seen anything like that before.
my mother’s the same. i’d hide something somewhere only i knew about and she’d find it almost instantly.

Welcome to the forum Cosmic,you are obviously very open and aware,comes in handy in dangerous situations as you said with the truck.Once you accept you are just very sensitive you learn to live and deal with the things most people don't experience and if you learn not to fear but be wary and accept your ability as a true gift for survival it makes for a very interesting life.Everyone here is very pleased to have you on board,cheers,Oz.
hello! i feel like due to my upbringing and the fact that something may be going on with me, i have to be open to answers and understanding. i did feel a bit nervous about posting on here due to the fact i’m young. honestly i owe my life to these voices. thank you, i’m glad to be here.

Reactions: MaCan and ozentity
Welcome to the forum. No judgement here. Thanks for sharing your experience. I don’t have any of these abilities but I know they exist in some people. We are all learning tog.
i feel a lot of relief now i’ve posted it. i was unsure about it due to the fact i’m young and people may think i’m lying. i’m glad to be here to learn ! thank you!

i feel a lot of relief now i’ve posted it. i was unsure about it due to the fact i’m young and people may think i’m lying. i’m glad to be here to learn ! thank you!
Each persons experience is their own. It’s only in looking at each situation with open eyes can we learn anything new. There will be those who come here and tell tales, there’s not much we can do about that, but it’s not worth discouraging those who would share their truth.

I've only been here for a month, but I don't doubt what you said for a second. I've heard voices that I can't explain call my name and sometimes sense or feel things I can't explain. From a personal standpoint, the voice that told you to run when you were in the middle of the road was probably your guardian angel. My late mother and I always thought we were each other's guardians so I believe it. And there are just some instances in which spirits are just attracted to the living. As already said, no judgements here.

hello! i feel like due to my upbringing and the fact that something may be going on with me, i have to be open to answers and understanding. i did feel a bit nervous about posting on here due to the fact i’m young. honestly i owe my life to these voices. thank you, i’m glad to be here.
I think a lot of people have a "gut feeling" about different situations but ignore it,if you are sensitive you take it one step further and it becomes tangible almost and you can't ignore it.Most of my stuff happened in my early twenties but started at about 4,I wish they had sites like this back then it would have made my whole life more understandable and easier instead of doubting myself constantly.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
I think a lot of people have a "gut feeling" about different situations but ignore it,if you are sensitive you take it one step further and it becomes tangible almost and you can't ignore it.Most of my stuff happened in my early twenties but started at about 4,I wish they had sites like this back then it would have made my whole life more understandable and easier instead of doubting myself constantly.
Yes I agree !

Reactions: ozentity