My story & how do I stop this?

And Lyric, I hope I haven't hijacked your thread, but your situation reminded me so much of my own. How are things going for you now?

Thank you all so much for the help. I'm definitely saving that prayer for the future.

The only update I have is that the night I posted this, when I was laying in bed, it felt like something suddenly hit me in the face. It didn't hurt, and it wasn't the same feeling physically as if I'd actually been hit, but my body reacted exactly as if I had been hit, if that makes sense. All of a sudden my eye and the entire side of my face flinched exactly as though something had suddenly hit me in the eye and also the side of my face...like an eye poke feels but without any pain. I've never felt anything like it. Hopefully I'm explaining this well, it's hard to put these things into words sometimes. That scared me but nothing has happened since and to be honest since talking to you all my anxiety about it has lessened a bit now.

I have just one question, although I'm afraid to put it into words in case it should invite something. It's about whether or not it's possible for these things to cause you pain or hurt you. Is it safe to talk about that?

Thank you all so much for the help. I'm definitely saving that prayer for the future.

The only update I have is that the night I posted this, when I was laying in bed, it felt like something suddenly hit me in the face. It didn't hurt, and it wasn't the same sensation as if I'd actually been hit, but my body reacted exactly as if I had been hit, if that makes sense. All of a sudden my eye and the entire side of my face flinched, and it flinched exactly as though something had suddenly hit me in the eye and also the side of my face. I've never felt anything like it. Hopefully I'm explaining this well, it's hard to put these things into words sometimes. That scared me but nothing has happened since and to be honest since talking to you all my anxiety about it has lessened a bit now.

I have just one question, although I'm afraid to put it into words in case it should invite something. It's about whether or not it's possible for these things to cause you pain or hurt you. Is it safe to talk about that?
These things have been known to hurt people by leaving marks on them like scratches, and then there is the terrified factor that goes with them. They have also been know to push people, or to hold them down.

These things have been known to hurt people by leaving marks on them like scratches, and then there is the terrified factor that goes with them. They have also been know to push people, or to hold them down.

Great :pensive: Thanks for your answer

Yes, Lyric, please don't save the prayer for the future but start using it now even if you feel that nothing is going on at the moment. Prayers and psychic protection are like vitamin C - don't wait until you feel a cold coming on, but take it all the time so that you are protected.

Hi Lyric,

Thank you for sharing your story and your accounts with us. So far everyone has given great advice to help you obtain the tools to battle this thing. Also consider burning frankincense and myrrh incense as well as playing Christian hymns or radio stations while your home or away. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if your encounters and your boyfriends encounter are very much connected. I'll be straight up honest with you, it sounds like you are possibly dealing with a demonic entity. Just because your boyfriend saw what appeared to be a man doesn't mean it's a man. They can appear however they want but most the time they do choose to appear in a human like form in long dark clothing. I want to ask you a somewhat personal question.....were you baptized? Also, have you or your boyfriend ever dabbled in anything (as little as it may seem) occult related? Has anyone in your family ever dabbled? You'd be surprised what things big or small can open a doorway to this stuff. I work these kinds of cases all the time, and digging in to find out the reason for the activity is the step in the right direction I'm sorry about all the health issues you are having. If you want we can pray for you and your health.

I mean It's a little unlikely that a spirit is following you two to different locations. You could have been cursed though. Maybe you got cursed by someone, that would be more believable to me.
Burn some sage in your house.
If you're that concerned, seek out someone who can remove the curse or spirits from your house.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Lyric,

Thank you for sharing your story and your accounts with us. So far everyone has given great advice to help you obtain the tools to battle this thing. Also consider burning frankincense and myrrh incense as well as playing Christian hymns or radio stations while your home or away. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if your encounters and your boyfriends encounter are very much connected. I'll be straight up honest with you, it sounds like you are possibly dealing with a demonic entity. Just because your boyfriend saw what appeared to be a man doesn't mean it's a man. They can appear however they want but most the time they do choose to appear in a human like form in long dark clothing. I want to ask you a somewhat personal question.....were you baptized? Also, have you or your boyfriend ever dabbled in anything (as little as it may seem) occult related? Has anyone in your family ever dabbled? You'd be surprised what things big or small can open a doorway to this stuff. I work these kinds of cases all the time, and digging in to find out the reason for the activity is the step in the right direction I'm sorry about all the health issues you are having. If you want we can pray for you and your health.
I agree with Spectre!! Good advice.

Reactions: Spectre80
Hi Lyric,

I appreciate this. Do you know if essential oils are helpful as well? I have frankincense and myrrh essential oils already at hand.
I was baptized as an infant and also again several years ago in a different denomination.
That's eye opening about how they can appear however they want, and that they usually appear in long dark clothing, because we had no idea that was the case and indeed that's what was seen.
I do have a friend whose mother is a professional psychic and she did some readings on us and her daughter did some tarot cards, but that was after this all started.

I appreciate this. Do you know if essential oils are helpful as well? I have frankincense and myrrh essential oils already at hand.
I was baptized as an infant and also again several years ago in a different denomination.
That's eye opening about how they can appear however they want, and that they usually appear in long dark clothing, because we had no idea that was the case and indeed that's what was seen.
I do have a friend whose mother is a professional psychic and she did some readings on us and her daughter did some tarot cards, but that was after this all started.
The smoke and scents from certain things are suppose to clear negative energies. I’m sure there is someone here that will weigh in on this.