My son saw something we couldn’t.

Ashleh

Reaction score
I’ve recently noticed a change in my son’s moods behaviour etc. From our old house to the new place, I’ve noticed that in the old place sleep was pretty much non existent. very short naps, mostly sleepless nights. At our new home he sleeps all night no issues, and naps are about two hours long.

Then i realized something about his sleep. he was scared of his old room. one evening he was supposed to be sleeping, but once again a scream fest was going on i went in to check on him I opened the door and he ran out of his room. I brought him back in and laid with him till he fell asleep and his eyes never left the top right corner of his closet. Whatever he was looking at, he was scared of it. and even though we did a lot of house cleansing it wasn’t leaving so I know he can see things we can’t. and we will help him through what we can but we aren’t telling him it’s not real like my parent told me. he’s a happy little guy ever since the move so it was a great move in my opinion.

Ashleh it's good to hear that you won't be telling him that things aren't real that's how I am with my children also.

Unfortunately in my experiences I can tell you that sometimes nomatter how many cleansings, blessings and even exorcismsyou do sometimes your never able to rid some energies. It may shut them down for awhile but then they show back up & usually worse than before.

But it sounds like things are going good at the new house so hopefully the nasty thing stayed behind and was or isound to that location. I will send positive vibes, light & love your way for your family

Ashleh it's good to hear that you won't be telling him that things aren't real that's how I am with my children also.

Unfortunately in my experiences I can tell you that sometimes nomatter how many cleansings, blessings and even exorcismsyou do sometimes your never able to rid some energies. It may shut them down for awhile but then they show back up & usually worse than before.

But it sounds like things are going good at the new house so hopefully the nasty thing stayed behind and was or isound to that location. I will send positive vibes, light & love your way for your family
We appreciate that!

We’ve come to expect that in recent years. We won’t quit though

I’ve recently noticed a change in my son’s moods behaviour etc. From our old house to the new place, I’ve noticed that in the old place sleep was pretty much non existent. very short naps, mostly sleepless nights. At our new home he sleeps all night no issues, and naps are about two hours long.

Then i realized something about his sleep. he was scared of his old room. one evening he was supposed to be sleeping, but once again a scream fest was going on i went in to check on him I opened the door and he ran out of his room. I brought him back in and laid with him till he fell asleep and his eyes never left the top right corner of his closet. Whatever he was looking at, he was scared of it. and even though we did a lot of house cleansing it wasn’t leaving so I know he can see things we can’t. and we will help him through what we can but we aren’t telling him it’s not real like my parent told me. he’s a happy little guy ever since the move so it was a great move in my opinion.
For your peace of mind, I hope that any entity was tied to your previous location. So glad to hear that the little guy is sleeping well.

Reactions: Charleh
You two sound like great parents. I had a child like that and we did not discourage her. We accepted her comments as her truth. She has grown into a healthy well adjusted adult.

I am glad to hear that your son is being supported and validated! so many parents are quick to dismiss such things, or attribute it to imagination. I always believed my daughter when she said that something very tall was standing by her bed at night. I did regular Sage burning in her bedroom and regularly prayed with her before her bedtime.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
I am glad to hear that your son is being supported and validated! so many parents are quick to dismiss such things, or attribute it to imagination. I always believed my daughter when she said that something very tall was standing by her bed at night. I did regular Sage burning in her bedroom and regularly prayed with her before her bedtime.
Very wise !

Reactions: garnetsilver
First thing...I'm glad to hear that he's doing better now. I hope whatever it was was related/connected to the location, and not to the child himself. Reading through this reminded me of some of our own experiences (within the extended family). A number of children have reported having seen something in their younger days (if memory serves me correctly, I would guess under four years of age). When they get older they themselves don't even remember, though they could give a vivid description when they're actually seeing it. I believe these presences are pretty much everywhere anyway and not necessary malevolent.

First thing...I'm glad to hear that he's doing better now. I hope whatever it was was related/connected to the location, and not to the child himself. Reading through this reminded me of some of our own experiences (within the extended family). A number of children have reported having seen something in their younger days (if memory serves me correctly, I would guess under four years of age). When they get older they themselves don't even remember, though they could give a vivid description when they're actually seeing it. I believe these presences are pretty much everywhere anyway and not necessary malevolent.
He’s only 2.5 so not talking much but I thinking was bound to the old house cause I don’t feel creeped out in my own home anymore

Reactions: Soul Edge and Lynne