My sister and whom she calls Mr Smiley

there is a BLUE orb climbing up me, and a SHINING SILVER.."THING" hanging on my ear!

there is a BLUE orb climbing up me, and a SHINING SILVER.."THING" hanging on my ear!
What do you feel they may be Lexi?,you may have the best insight on this.So sorry about your husband's passing,it's a very difficult thing to deal with at any age.I had a girlfriend who had an undiagnosed cancer,she was attacked by real snakes 3 times and when in hospital after the bite found out she was dying.I think snakes are very symbolic,in a bad way.

We have had both, she says Mr Smiley followed us from our first house..he is not good. I have bad vibes around her room even when I'm visiting them.and she isnt home. Both my sister's now 15 and 17 have ALWAYS had encounters.."Maddie" the 17yr old refuses to go into a bathroom without the curtain drawn open..she got locked in when she was little and said something pushed her.. "Ry" has come hauling butt out of a room..because something talked to her.. This is from late Jan. Of this year..me in my house..ALONE, my husband was in the ICU. (He passed last Tuesday)..something was "attacking me" I felt like I had snakes on me wanting to bite me..I took like 40 instant selfies in a row with my eyes closed or near closed.
These are the ONLY 2 that came out weird out of 40 I did instantly.. They are dated January 19th 2020.. My husband passed Tuesday, February 28th 2020 View attachment 22497 View attachment 22497 View attachment 22498
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My heart and prayers go out to you. So did you mean feb 28 of last year? It’s only Feb 5 today. I’m guessing this was a year ago then? The silver on your ear I thought was an ear ring. If that’s not the case I see what your saying. I do see a blue dot in the bottom pic. We have had reports of people saying they’ve been attacked by an electrical light before. I have no idea what it could be.

Reactions: ozentity
Light & Love to you and your family.