My School Experiences and The Need for Suggestions for Ways to Protect Myself

I have been asking entities to back off, telling them I can help them and for the most part, it works but there is at least one entity that comes back, no matter I what I say or ask.
You need to tell them, not ask or offer help. They have no place here annoying us while we exist on the earth. Just communicating with them gives them a life of sorts and you are handing them a ticket to be here. Once you have told them to leave have no more contact.

Wow. Well. I am not sure I should start... much less where to start. I am very in and out here on this Forum... In this House... So. I could be missing something. But. MY instincts tell me I am not.

You have a whole MANY worlds here... an amazing amount of OLD SOUL experience here... in answer to what I would like to assume (because I am not sure) is your basic question... however, my instinct tells me... you are waiting for a SPECIFIC answer... one that aligns with your view/agenda.

I am trying... really REALLY trying... to not ... well... be me... I don't think it is working.

So. Lets look at this thing

Abilities like mine run in my family, I describe my ability as like having an instinct no one around me has. what I experience makes me want to say "I'm just being paranoid" or "I'm just making these details up" but that instinct is telling me otherwise. then things get even more real when entities start try to interacting you.

You are dealing in a House that is so ridiculously FULL of abilities that the first part of this statement is... in affect... not relevant. Come to think of it... so is the last part... we are all... ALL... so down dark in the mist that we always question FIRST... our own sanity.

So. Mayhaps... if you are REALLY in trouble... if you ASK for advice on this thing... Mayhaps... just Mayhaps... you have been offered more than you have given.

IF your Truth is to keep along your Path and involve others to soothe your anxiety. STOP. We each and EVERY ONE have a Feather. Yours is yours alone. As is all of us.
I wish I had advice for you other than what’s already been given. I think communicating with these entities may be opening the door. Cutting that off and lots of prayer would be my advice.

You need to tell them, not ask or offer help. They have no place here annoying us while we exist on the earth. Just communicating with them gives them a life of sorts and you are handing them a ticket to be here. Once you have told them to leave have no more contact.

There you go... Now speak YOUR intent... or deal with your own consequences.

Heads Will Roll ~ Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Wow. Well. I am not sure I should start... much less where to start. I am very in and out here on this Forum... In this House... So. I could be missing something. But. MY instincts tell me I am not.

You have a whole MANY worlds here... an amazing amount of OLD SOUL experience here... in answer to what I would like to assume (because I am not sure) is your basic question... however, my instinct tells me... you are waiting for a SPECIFIC answer... one that aligns with your view/agenda.

I am trying... really REALLY trying... to not ... well... be me... I don't think it is working.

So. Lets look at this thing
I'm sorry if it look like this way, this is all so new for me, and taking about my experiences is not something I've not a lot of, I'm well aware that at some point I'm going to contradict myself or I'm going to say something that look sounds wrong.

I wish I had advice for you other than what’s already been given. I think communicating with these entities may be opening the door. Cutting that off and lots of prayer would be my advice.
Don't worry about it, looking back at my reply, It really sounds like I'm asking for more then anyone here can give and not trying the advice that has been given, that wasn't my intention. I apologize to everyone for the poor wording.

I'm sorry if it look like this way, this is all so new for me, and taking about my experiences is not something I've not a lot of, I'm well aware that at some point I'm going to contradict myself or I'm going to say something that look sounds wrong.

Don't worry about it, looking back at my reply, It really sounds like I'm asking for more then anyone here can give and not trying the advice that has been given, that wasn't my intention. I apologize to everyone for the poor wording.
It's OK, hon. Sounds like this is quite new to you. Hang in there and give a try to some of the ideas offered and let us know if they help you.

I'm sorry if it look like this way, this is all so new for me
You should have seen me before I came on here for advice :eek: , lol. You never stop learning with this, some never bother but it makes your life better knowing how to deal with it. We are all here to help you with either knowledge or similar experiences you can relate to.

You should have seen me before I came on here for advice :eek: , lol. You never stop learning with this, some never bother but it makes your life better knowing how to deal with it. We are all here to help you with either knowledge or similar experiences you can relate to.
well said Oz

Goodluck and please never be scared of these things. Being scared only makes them stronger. Words and prayers of protection from any religion works no matter what language you speak. If you need or want very short Quran verses that work amazing. . But if you prefer English that’s great. The words of god will rid of these things and protect but it’s so important that you keep these up like a routine. I really don’t recommend listening to it, communicating to it etc simply say prayers of protection and also from reliable sources you can play protective prayers in your house at night. You will need to check the prayers that you play and make sure they are from reliable sources too. I’ve done so much research however I come from an Islamic view and a protective view. Just putting my 2 cents worth in here lol But you are in great hands on this website.

Last edited: