My School Experiences and The Need for Suggestions for Ways to Protect Myself

WW95

Reaction score
Its been a while since I posted anything, a lot has happened in my life but I'm back and looking for suggestions for ways to protect myself. Although my spirit guide is doing its best, it's not able to protect when I'm in my school.

I'm in a grade 10 and 12 program run by a polytechnic, I'm trying finishing school. The building the school uses was a Hospital from 1974 to 1998, and its past as a Hospital has been hitting me hard. My abilities haven't be this active since I was a child.

One of the ways my I know as entity contacting me is something I call "Sudden Cerebral Palsy Pain" or SCPP. Normally, any pain I get from my CP is slow and gradual but often when an entity interacts with me, The pain goes from 0 to 90 or 100 in less then a second fast. I've been getting so much, my guide seems to be unable to keep up with all entities.

I've also have been encountering things I've never experienced before as a sensitive. one of the entities gave me two letters of their name "S" and "P" it also seemed like it telling me it's name was similar to my teachers name , Sam. It was so weird, I tried shake the thought out of my head, and tell myself I was making it up, the SCPP was just getting to me but it kept coming back like a bad memory I wanted to forget.

While eating lunch, I heard something, it was like two audio track playing over each other, one was breathing and the other one, I'm sure what it was, the breathing was much louder then it. I'm partially deaf in both ears and was not wearing my hearing aids, the only way I could hear something like this was if it was directly by my ear. I move my jacket in may ways and tried to reproduce the sound but nothing around me was able to make what I heard.

I will also mention that the Cafeteria is on the basement floor, and according to my dad and some others I've talked to, the Cafeteria and the seating area is only two hall ways from where the morgue once was.

I also saw a black shadow in my house, I thought it was my cat but after I yell at my dad for letting him in my room, he opened the door wider and my cat was outside my room, waiting for my dad to leave my room, I haven't seen the shadow since.

With all this going on, I'm looking for ways to protect myself, and need suggestions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
Its been a while since I posted anything, a lot has happened in my life but I'm back and looking for suggestions for ways to protect myself. Although my spirit guide is doing its best, it's not able to protect when I'm in my school.

I'm in a grade 10 and 12 program run by a polytechnic, I'm trying finishing school. The building the school uses was a Hospital from 1974 to 1998, and its past as a Hospital has been hitting me hard. My abilities haven't be this active since I was a child.

One of the ways my I know as entity contacting me is something I call "Sudden Cerebral Palsy Pain" or SCPP. Normally, any pain I get from my CP is slow and gradual but often when an entity interacts with me, The pain goes from 0 to 90 or 100 in less then a second fast. I've been getting so much, my guide seems to be unable to keep up with all entities.

I've also have been encountering things I've never experienced before as a sensitive. one of the entities gave me two letters of their name "S" and "P" it also seemed like it telling me it's name was similar to my teachers name , Sam. It was so weird, I tried shake the thought out of my head, and tell myself I was making it up, the SCPP was just getting to me but it kept coming back like a bad memory I wanted to forget.

While eating lunch, I heard something, it was like two audio track playing over each other, one was breathing and the other one, I'm sure what it was, the breathing was much louder then it. I'm partially deaf in both ears and was not wearing my hearing aids, the only way I could hear something like this was if it was directly by my ear. I move my jacket in may ways and tried to reproduce the sound but nothing around me was able to make what I heard.

I will also mention that the Cafeteria is on the basement floor, and according to my dad and some others I've talked to, the Cafeteria and the seating area is only two hall ways from where the morgue once was.

I also saw a black shadow in my house, I thought it was my cat but after I yell at my dad for letting him in my room, he opened the door wider and my cat was outside my room, waiting for my dad to leave my room, I haven't seen the shadow since.

With all this going on, I'm looking for ways to protect myself, and need suggestions.
Hi WW95, sorry to hear you are having problems. The conventional wisdom here seems to be to initially protect yourself with prayer. The St. Michael Prayer is one that seems to work regardless of an individual's personal beliefs or faith.

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

Debi has also put together a list of other things you can do to protect yourself.

This should get you started until others with more knowledge than I can weigh in. Good luck.

Although my spirit guide is doing its best, it's not able to protect when I'm in my school.

That makes no sense to me... If you have a Spirit Guide... There are NO Boundary's. So. This means to me... that YOU are marking boundaries. Where the Guide is allowed and where you shut it down. Unlike dark energy... The Light will always and forever... deal within YOUR Free Will. I See this every moment of every day. The Light is not confined to your decisions. The Light has better ... more important valleys to uphold... better battles to fight so to speak.

Pick a side and stay on it.

That makes no sense to me... If you have a Spirit Guide... There are NO Boundary's. So. This means to me... that YOU are marking boundaries. Where the Guide is allowed and where you shut it down. Unlike dark energy... The Light will always and forever... deal within YOUR Free Will. I See this every moment of every day. The Light is not confined to your decisions. The Light has better ... more important valleys to uphold... better battles to fight so to speak.

Pick a side and stay on it.
That is just how I'm interpreting it, the last time had issue this bad was when I was a child. I use to be in the hospital 2 to 3 time a year for pneumonia and other issues, there was an entity in or close by the children's ward, the last time I was in that ward was at least 15 years ago. I've only ever has smaller encounters in my adulthood, never anything like this.

Welcome back to the forum WW95. Going through my own personal issues myself right now, i will try to offer advice. Duke offered the forum steps to follow and that is a great place for you to start. I myself had an experience of something in my home, which is a rare occurrence, but is something that still had to be dealt with. Shortly after the experience, i had a dream of someone holding up a sign showing a name or place...i don't know. Either way i knew deep down it pertained to that 'visit'. I have not witnessed it or anything similar again after i made it clear whatever/whomever it was it was not welcome within my home nor space. If you feel whatever is making itself known to you is not welcome or makes you uncomfortable, follow the guide lines above to project that to 'it'. I think if it is someone we know, it'd reach out somehow in a way familiar to us. If it causes you distress, it should not be welcomed for one second more. I hope you find the peace you deserve. These things come at us at random, though some it seems to happen more frequent. Not to be broken record guy, but we are in control of our space(s). Do not let it invade unless you truly feel it someone reaching out for help. It's not easy sometimes to distinguish, but deep down being sensitive, you know in your core what is right and what is not.

That is just how I'm interpreting it, the last time had issue this bad was when I was a child. I use to be in the hospital 2 to 3 time a year for pneumonia and other issues, there was an entity in or close by the children's ward, the last time I was in that ward was at least 15 years ago. I've only ever has smaller encounters in my adulthood, never anything like this.
I wanted to return and apologize for sounding sharp. I find myself with limited energy so my Words seem sharp when actually I'm just struggling to get my thoughts out. PROTECTIVE BARRIER... every moment of every day. It could be anything - personally, I have Spiritually wound a beautiful vine (EARTH) around my left ankle... that keeps me, well, grounded. lol Every morning I Pray for protection for me, those around me, the cabin and the Land. It's pretty involved but it's all me... took years to perfect... and came from no book or other. If you STILL find yourself dealing or being surrounded or influenced by negative energy of ANY kind... Time to Call The Angels... humble yourself... and ask for help. The point of my Words above is... The dark energies move with or without your help. The Light will NOT violate your free will. You must Call it and You must be dead on serious.

Sorry for the delay response. second quad of school has started

Welcome back to the forum WW95. Going through my own personal issues myself right now, i will try to offer advice. Duke offered the forum steps to follow and that is a great place for you to start. I myself had an experience of something in my home, which is a rare occurrence, but is something that still had to be dealt with. Shortly after the experience, i had a dream of someone holding up a sign showing a name or place...i don't know. Either way i knew deep down it pertained to that 'visit'. I have not witnessed it or anything similar again after i made it clear whatever/whomever it was it was not welcome within my home nor space. If you feel whatever is making itself known to you is not welcome or makes you uncomfortable, follow the guide lines above to project that to 'it'. I think if it is someone we know, it'd reach out somehow in a way familiar to us. If it causes you distress, it should not be welcomed for one second more. I hope you find the peace you deserve. These things come at us at random, though some it seems to happen more frequent. Not to be broken record guy, but we are in control of our space(s). Do not let it invade unless you truly feel it someone reaching out for help. It's not easy sometimes to distinguish, but deep down being sensitive, you know in your core what is right and what is not.
I have been asking entities to back off, telling them I can help them and for the most part, it works but there is at least one entity that comes back, no matter I what I say or ask. If reading to room correctly, I think it is the entity that gave me the letters in its name and made sounds in my ear. I also can't help but feel like its been there for a long time. that said, I can't say if the entity is attached to the land or building.

The only time I don't feel any entities is with Metis teachers, both practice smudging as many Indigenous people do and it comfortable to be in their classes. It's like their aura alone keeps the rooms free of any entities. It is my other classes is where the entities become distracting and make it difficult to do school work.

I wanted to return and apologize for sounding sharp. I find myself with limited energy so my Words seem sharp when actually I'm just struggling to get my thoughts out. PROTECTIVE BARRIER... every moment of every day. It could be anything - personally, I have Spiritually wound a beautiful vine (EARTH) around my left ankle... that keeps me, well, grounded. lol Every morning I Pray for protection for me, those around me, the cabin and the Land. It's pretty involved but it's all me... took years to perfect... and came from no book or other. If you STILL find yourself dealing or being surrounded or influenced by negative energy of ANY kind... Time to Call The Angels... humble yourself... and ask for help. The point of my Words above is... The dark energies move with or without your help. The Light will NOT violate your free will. You must Call it and You must be dead on serious.
Thanks for the apology. Abilities like mine run in my family, I describe my ability as like having an instinct no one around me has. what I experience makes me want to say "I'm just being paranoid" or "I'm just making these details up" but that instinct is telling me otherwise. then things get even more real when entities start try to interacting you.

One other thing, do crystals and stones work in situations like these?

Sorry for the delay response. second quad of school has started

I have been asking entities to back off, telling them I can help them and for the most part, it works but there is at least one entity that comes back, no matter I what I say or ask. If reading to room correctly, I think it is the entity that gave me the letters in its name and made sounds in my ear. I also can't help but feel like its been there for a long time. that said, I can't say if the entity is attached to the land or building.

The only time I don't feel any entities is with Metis teachers, both practice smudging as many Indigenous people do and it comfortable to be in their classes. It's like their aura alone keeps the rooms free of any entities. It is my other classes is where the entities become distracting and make it difficult to do school work.

Thanks for the apology. Abilities like mine run in my family, I describe my ability as like having an instinct no one around me has. what I experience makes me want to say "I'm just being paranoid" or "I'm just making these details up" but that instinct is telling me otherwise. then things get even more real when entities start try to interacting you.

One other thing, do crystals and stones work in situations like these?
I wish I had advice for you other than what’s already been given. I think communicating with these entities may be opening the door. Cutting that off and lots of prayer would be my advice.