My School Experiences and The Need for Suggestions for Ways to Protect Myself

No. With a little faith you are not pushing your luck. Just the opposite.
Here is a little history of the St Michael's prayer.
Pope Leo 13 wanted the faithful to say the prayer after Mass. Eventually it fell out of favor sometime in the late sixties or '70s. But for the past 20 years or so it has been reinstated in more traditional parishes and diocese.
This is just my two cents , I think at the turn of the century, a lot of us looked back in disbelief at the bloodiest century in history. I wonder if Pope Leo had a vision about what was to come and wanted us to have a prayer to mitigate against the evil that was to come.

The Saint Michael's prayer is a very powerful way to mitigate on a personal level. Ultimately you are asking for help and protection. Not taunting the darkness.
As a Catholic there's something that just keeps coming up over and over throughout my life both personally and from what I hear from others. Prayer is amplified when you do your best to keep the Commandments, partake in the sacraments ( go to church.) Spend time in daily prayer or meditate on scripture. And do the best you can to take care of yourself physically and mentally. Pray with confidence - and that may be a long-term project.
( Those Exorcists prepare like a starting pitcher in game 7 of the World Series.)
May I ask your religious background ?
Wishing you all the best !

I've been interested in getting a crystals and gemstones but there new to me. what do you mean when you say "resonates with me"?

I've been a little scared to try this. There is something bad or maybe just plain evil over in that part of the building. It does not like the light and I could be wrong with how I'm interpreting things but I get feeling that it also does not like people with abilities being there, it gets vary aggressive when ever I use mine. St. Michael's prayer is a powerful tool but will I be pushing my luck by saying it?

Overall, I'm thankful for advice everyone has given. it's encouraging and been a big helped for me.
In response to the resonating question, I meant that crystals have a vibration, and some people find they have a preference for a certain one, simply by holding them in their hands to determine which one feels good.

No. With a little faith you are not pushing your luck. Just the opposite.
Here is a little history of the St Michael's prayer.
Pope Leo 13 wanted the faithful to say the prayer after Mass. Eventually it fell out of favor sometime in the late sixties or '70s. But for the past 20 years or so it has been reinstated in more traditional parishes and diocese.
This is just my two cents , I think at the turn of the century, a lot of us looked back in disbelief at the bloodiest century in history. I wonder if Pope Leo had a vision about what was to come and wanted us to have a prayer to mitigate against the evil that was to come.

The Saint Michael's prayer is a very powerful way to mitigate on a personal level. Ultimately you are asking for help and protection. Not taunting the darkness.
As a Catholic there's something that just keeps coming up over and over throughout my life both personally and from what I hear from others. Prayer is amplified when you do your best to keep the Commandments, partake in the sacraments ( go to church.) Spend time in daily prayer or meditate on scripture. And do the best you can to take care of yourself physically and mentally. Pray with confidence - and that may be a long-term project.
( Those Exorcists prepare like a starting pitcher in game 7 of the World Series.)
May I ask your religious background ?
Wishing you all the best !
excellent Paintman

In response to the resonating question, I meant that crystals have a vibration, and some people find they have a preference for a certain one, simply by holding them in their hands to determine which one feels good.
I have found this to be true, as well! Sometimes, starting with your birth stone is a good beginning.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne