My School Experiences and The Need for Suggestions for Ways to Protect Myself

Hay everyone, School has been a lot lately.

I have been working on grounding myself at school before each class starts. How I've been doing this is by closing by eyes and picturing a light that goes from the top of my head down through my body and into the ground, and keep doing this until I feel ready to do my school work.

It's working fairly well, I still get effected by my SCPP (Sudden Cerebral Palsy Pain) when a stronger entity want to make its presence known to me but overall, I rarely feel anything in the school anymore. I also don't feel as tired when I get home.

Yes... well said Oz... AND, WW95... I am STILL a mess... 40 years in. :rolleyes: It should be said (especially by me)... you are NOT alone... once we got ya we tend to fight to keep ya. Be Well. Be Safe. Be YOU. :)
Thanks for the words of encouragement from you and Oz, I appreciate it.

Side Note: Considering this buildings past life as a Hospital still lives on, I do wonder what someone with the ability to see entities would see in my school? Would the entities even make their presence known to them or would they try to hide from them.

Considering this buildings past life as a Hospital still lives on, I do wonder what someone with the ability to see entities would see in my school? Would the entities even make their presence known to them or would they try to hide from them.
My opinion is that ghosts are just a replay of people passed going about their business so you would likely see patients and staff in that form. There could be other non human entities there, they turn up everywhere. They may hide or not, depending on their agenda.

WW95 , hey I'm glad you are starting to get a handle on this. A lot of times you can take a few small concrete steps and turn it into a habit. That may offer plenty of protection and relief.
I can't stand that word baby steps. Prefer simple and effective solutions.
All the best.

Hay everyone, School has been a lot lately.

I have been working on grounding myself at school before each class starts. How I've been doing this is by closing by eyes and picturing a light that goes from the top of my head down through my body and into the ground, and keep doing this until I feel ready to do my school work.

It's working fairly well, I still get effected by my SCPP (Sudden Cerebral Palsy Pain) when a stronger entity want to make its presence known to me but overall, I rarely feel anything in the school anymore. I also don't feel as tired when I get home.

Thanks for the words of encouragement from you and Oz, I appreciate it.

Side Note: Considering this buildings past life as a Hospital still lives on, I do wonder what someone with the ability to see entities would see in my school? Would the entities even make their presence known to them or would they try to hide from them.
I am glad you are making coping skills for yourself. That grounding technique sounds like it's working. I wouldn't concern yourself with entities at all, just keep your focus on staying on task with school and staying grounded.

Interesting development: I can't ground myself in my math class

The light I use to ground myself is almost always dim but it enough to do the job but in the room my math class is in, I struggle to make a light and If I somehow make one, it goes out before I can use it. also, when trying to produce the light I needed, I was getting head pains as well from it.

Few days a go, after trying to ground myself, and failing, I received the worst case of SCPP I've ever had, a painful, almost like a stabbing pain in my shoulder blade. I've only had this once before that was caused by me lifting something to heavy for my cerebral palsy to handle but this time I was just sitting down doing work. I demanded it to back off but it wouldn't stop, I was only when left the room, I could feel the pain go away.

It might not be safe for me to do any grounding while in that room. the light I was making , no matter how dim it was, seems to be angering something a lot stronger then what I can currently handle.

Side Note: If my dad's memory is correct and my mapping is right, I believe the room is above where the morgue was when the building was still a Hospital, that might explain the activity I have been feeling.

I am glad you are making coping skills for yourself. That grounding technique sounds like it's working. I wouldn't concern yourself with entities at all, just keep your focus on staying on task with school and staying grounded.
The light is dim but it still works in most rooms. I know over time it will likely get brighter but until then, I keep trying my best with it. My most strongest sense is still the way my cerebral palsy plays with my ability, my nervous system is sensitive to the paranormal, causing SCPP.

Interesting development: I can't ground myself in my math class

The light I use to ground myself is almost always dim but it enough to do the job but in the room my math class is in, I struggle to make a light and If I somehow make one, it goes out before I can use it. also, when trying to produce the light I needed, I was getting head pains as well from it.

Few days a go, after trying to ground myself, and failing, I received the worst case of SCPP I've ever had, a painful, almost like a stabbing pain in my shoulder blade. I've only had this once before that was caused by me lifting something to heavy for my cerebral palsy to handle but this time I was just sitting down doing work. I demanded it to back off but it wouldn't stop, I was only when left the room, I could feel the pain go away.

It might not be safe for me to do any grounding while in that room. the light I was making , no matter how dim it was, seems to be angering something a lot stronger then what I can currently handle.

Side Note: If my dad's memory is correct and my mapping is right, I believe the room is above where the morgue was when the building was still a Hospital, that might explain the activity I have been feeling.

The light is dim but it still works in most rooms. I know over time it will likely get brighter but until then, I keep trying my best with it. My most strongest sense is still the way my cerebral palsy plays with my ability, my nervous system is sensitive to the paranormal, causing SCPP.
As someone who deals with painful handicaps myself, I will tell you that you are in more of a spiritual battle than a "paranormal" one. I would suggest you use the St. Michael's prayer, and wear a medal like the St. Benedict medal, to help ward some of this off. A body that is fighting pain has difficulty maintaining a full shield at times. This is why I ask for spiritual protection. I don't know your religious beliefs, but St. Michael's prayer is used across all religions that I am aware of.

As someone who deals with painful handicaps myself, I will tell you that you are in more of a spiritual battle than a "paranormal" one. I would suggest you use the St. Michael's prayer, and wear a medal like the St. Benedict medal, to help ward some of this off. A body that is fighting pain has difficulty maintaining a full shield at times. This is why I ask for spiritual protection. I don't know your religious beliefs, but St. Michael's prayer is used across all religions that I am aware of.
Amen to that! Pain definitely lowers your protection, so you have to work harder at it. Veteran of pain here, lol.

Just as an aside St Benedict is the patron saint of exorcists. And the prayer is a stock exorcism prayer. Devil hates it.
Because you're going to school St Benedict could be right up your alley. He founded a dozen monasteries that became the model for modern University system in the western world.
529 AD. It was the dawn of the Dark Ages but the Dark Ages weren't all that dark.
Best of luck to you.

Excellent advice above !!!
I might add finding a crystal or gemstone that resonates with you to carry in your pocket. Holding it may help with your grounding. Go with the advice above tho.

Excellent advice above !!!
I might add finding a crystal or gemstone that resonates with you to carry in your pocket. Holding it may help with your grounding. Go with the advice above tho.
I've been interested in getting a crystals and gemstones but there new to me. what do you mean when you say "resonates with me"?

,As someone who deals with painful handicaps myself, I will tell you that you are in more of a spiritual battle than a "paranormal" one. I would suggest you use the St. Michael's prayer, and wear a medal like the St. Benedict medal, to help ward some of this off. A body that is fighting pain has difficulty maintaining a full shield at times. This is why I ask for spiritual protection. I don't know your religious beliefs, but St. Michael's prayer is used across all religions that I am aware of.
I've been a little scared to try this. There is something bad or maybe just plain evil over in that part of the building. It does not like the light and I could be wrong with how I'm interpreting things but I get feeling that it also does not like people with abilities being there, it gets vary aggressive when ever I use mine. St. Michael's prayer is a powerful tool but will I be pushing my luck by saying it?

Overall, I'm thankful for advice everyone has given. it's encouraging and been a big helped for me.