My paranormal experiences - What was that thing?

In Tam's case, she feels she was awake, so it would appear she may have manifested this, much
I've had instances where I fell asleep after seeing something horrific. I think that Debi may be right in that it is something manufactured in our mind, and not necessarily something paranormal. The last time that happened, I had an awful migraine. I had fallen asleep, but woke briefly to see what I thought was a tall, elderly man standing next to my bed. And yet, I didn't feel afraid, and actually fell asleep again.
Do you think you knew the person ? Maybe an ancestor that looks after you? I had a medium who I respect once tell me that I had a nun that watches over me. Ive never seen her but the medium didnt know that my Grandmother had an aunt who lived in the 1800s that was a nun and was fairly famous for her saintly behavior.? Just wondering garnetsilver

Reactions: garnetsilver
Just want to point out I'm not inferring that this was all in Tam's mind like an hallucination. Far from it. I think she may have manifested the energy to create what she saw physically. Pain/illness are powerful forces and energy. Like anything else, they can manifest in forms outside of the body as well as inside.

Do you think you knew the person ? Maybe an ancestor that looks after you? I had a medium who I respect once tell me that I had a nun that watches over me. Ive never seen her but the medium didnt know that my Grandmother had an aunt who lived in the 1800s that was a nun and was fairly famous for her saintly behavior.? Just wondering garnetsilver
I wondered at the time if it was the deceased husband of the former owner of this house. An ancestor would be cool, though!

Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry to hear you suffered this event. I can’t imagine how awful that would be. You did do the right thing regardless of what it actually was. You are someone who seems sensitive to the paranormal and probably attract those who would want to interact with you. Not all in the other realm are the good guys. Keeping up your defenses by intention or prayer along with a healthy lifestyle goes a long way to help.

Reactions: Walking Goose