My paranormal experiences - What was that thing?

Tamtam111

Reaction score
Interesting that I've been "somehow" prevented from finding the time to post on this forum. And, when I get time this a.m., my password doesn't work. Not too hard to forget a password, one might think, but I use Norton Password Manager which automatically picks up user name and password for new sites... When I say prevented somehow prevented from posting, I have all the intentions of doing so, yet, I don't quite get there. No problem with other things I want to do, accomplish. I find this happens to me quite alot in this realm of the paranormal. For example, I intended to reach out to a local Shaman about an experience I had in early November, really quite horrifying and different than any other visitation/contact, yet, it took days and days for me to finally establish contact.

Really quick summation of my paranormal experiences, I've always been able to see/feel/sense/hear etc., paranormal things. Whether a tug on my robe, actually seeing an angel (my grandmother), snarling dog (in the corner), men talking, I perceived them to be around a campfire, premonitions of future events, knowing what others are thinking (at times, becoming more prevalent these days), capturing disembodied voice on my sound sensitive recorder, it said "turn it off!!!". I did. And, I do believe I've had an entity actually follow me from home to home over the years. I sense it always with me. Not necessarily good or bad. Just there. I see orbs, the last ones were when my brother-in-law passed in June. There were 3 together zigging and zagging for quite a while. I captured them on my motion cam at the garage level. Definitely not headlights. Actual orbs. My feeling is he was reunited with his mother who he longed for since her death in the late 80s.

So, last night, I was working in my laundry nook. My laundry room is very small, no window, just room for the washer and dryer. There are two double doors you pull open for access. I was closing the right door and the left door was "pushed" open from a closed position (there is a ball mechanism at the top of the door that fits into a slot to keep the doors closed). Then the right door opened, not with quite as much force as the left door. These doors work very smoothly, they do not rub when open/closing. And, when I say pushed, the left door opened about 5" then stopped moving. Then the right door opened about 2". Never, ever had this happen in this house, lived here 2 years now. There is no draft, no window and or issues with the doors. Actually scared me quite a bit. I meant to go into the spare bedroom to do a few things but didn't go. I know, big chicken.

I've had 3 experiences in my life that I've come to understand other(s) meant to cause me great harm, possibly kill me. But for the grace of God and possibly a guardian angel, I avoided the danger. There is really no other explanation for my avoidance of these 3 situations.

These things do not happen to me all the time and usually are not alarming at all. And, I do consider if there are other possible causes that aren't paranormal. The activity around me is really kicking up lately. A few days ago I heard the 4 knocks on the top bedroom level. And, there is a rather nasty entity that showed it's face to me and the reason I was seeking the counsel of the Shaman. He was very skittish about meeting in public due to Covid and I did not pursue him to meet. So, I'll just throw this out there for your thoughts, advice, etc. I know this is long and I do appreciate you hanging in there with me.

So, early November, I was fast asleep. I abruptly woke up 12:30am. There was a change in the room in that the air felt electrified, a very low cracking and popping sound. The TV was on, I could see what was on the channel but could not hear the audio. I sensed something low to the floor at the end of my bed. It was moving along the left side towards the right side which is where I sleep. Hubby had fallen asleep on the couch so I was alone. The door was shut (it's never shut now). I knew that something was going to pop up into my view right at my feet. And, it did. It was a white smokey apparition, male I think. There were tendrils of "hair?" floating around the face. It showed me head to top of shoulders (if it actually had shoulders). Everything was white, wispy and flowing. The face was small, slender, nose long, thin and pointed, the eyes rimmed in red, eyes were white. Lips very thin, slight grin. My overwhelming feeling was it was pure evil. I tried to yell out but I couldn't speak. I felt strangled. I was sitting half up in bed desperately trying to speak looking straight into those eyes when I finally was able to vocalize, I said "go away". It hovered another moment and slowed disappeared downward the same way it had appeared never breaking eye contact. What did I do then? I laid back down and went to sleep. This after one of the most horrifying experiences I've ever had. I still can't believe it.

So, I'm hoping for some feedback that could help explain this thing. Someone out there must have had a similar experience. Thanks for reading all of this. I really appreciate it.

Wow.
Absolutely out of my bailiwick.
There are some people here that can give you some insight or at least you won't feel all alone with what you experienced.

Reactions: Tamtam111
Wow.
Absolutely out of my bailiwick.
There are some people here that can give you some insight or at least you won't feel all alone with what you experienced.
I am hoping to get some feedback from others who might know what is happening around me. I'm in a very weakened state right now, actually it's been a very bad year for my health. I'm worried it's all some sort of dreadful harbinger.

Has the problem continued tamtam? I always pray daily to St Michael for my family and self too. I also smudge my home often to keep the negative vibes down. These are stressful times. These things work for me.

Reactions: Lynne
Tam, my apologies for a late reply. First, here are some suggestions for dealing with the issue.

Next, I want to address that this may not be an "entity" in the normal sense. As one who suffers health issues, I've investigated some things that can happen when we face health battles, and one of them is actually "manifesting" them unconsciously in a form we can confront. Much like SlIders and poltergeist activity, we can at times have our own unhealthy energy "projected" and see it. This occurred as a possibility to me while reading how this appeared before you and the fact you were able to go right back to sleep after you ordered it to "go away." No matter what it was, ordering it to go away/leave is the correct approach.

Tam, my apologies for a late reply. First, here are some suggestions for dealing with the issue.

Next, I want to address that this may not be an "entity" in the normal sense. As one who suffers health issues, I've investigated some things that can happen when we face health battles, and one of them is actually "manifesting" them unconsciously in a form we can confront. Much like SlIders and poltergeist activity, we can at times have our own unhealthy energy "projected" and see it. This occurred as a possibility to me while reading how this appeared before you and the fact you were able to go right back to sleep after you ordered it to "go away." No matter what it was, ordering it to go away/leave is the correct approach.
this is something i thought of also as far as the entity is concerned. with health concerns topped off with an already stressful year, and possible uncontrolled abilities. learning to shield and control as much as possible of any abilities or energy may help.

Thanks Debi that is something I never heard before but makes sense! Eveytime I am just starting to get sick I have a dream of someone approaching me in my sleep which scares the stuffing out of me and I go into chase it away mode. The fact it may be a manifestation of myown subconscious saying be on the lookout or hey you need to do something about this never occured to me.I also have those dreams when really stressed. FIght or flight type. That is comforting to know that not all dreams are paranormal.

Thanks Debi that is something I never heard before but makes sense! Eveytime I am just starting to get sick I have a dream of someone approaching me in my sleep which scares the stuffing out of me and I go into chase it away mode. The fact it may be a manifestation of myown subconscious saying be on the lookout or hey you need to do something about this never occured to me.I also have those dreams when really stressed. FIght or flight type. That is comforting to know that not all dreams are paranormal.
In Tam's case, she feels she was awake, so it would appear she may have manifested this, much as one gives a Tulpa a form. The manifestation was most likely quite real, but from a source other than an outside spirit/being.

What did I do then? I laid back down and went to sleep. This after one of the most horrifying experiences I've ever had. I still can't believe it.
I think that is a common reaction, we know deep down that these cannot usually hurt us physically so our brain dismisses them in a way I believe to cope. Different if it was a flesh and blood intruder in your home.

I've had instances where I fell asleep after seeing something horrific. I think that Debi may be right in that it is something manufactured in our mind, and not necessarily something paranormal. The last time that happened, I had an awful migraine. I had fallen asleep, but woke briefly to see what I thought was a tall, elderly man standing next to my bed. And yet, I didn't feel afraid, and actually fell asleep again.