My paranormal experiences (Though Aliens seems plausible as well.)

I think it's become clear now that we know exactly what these things are. They're aliens..
Who really knows,but I doubt aliens are going to have two eyes,a nose and mouth which most creatures on Earth have and as depicted in movies.They very well could be a gas type entity or something we can't even attempt to imagine.

I've never really thought orbs as being alien but you may be onto something.

I honestly don’t know what to think about orbs. Some are just dust with light reflection. Some may be ghosts or spirits and some may be what we think are aliens. The fact that these are energetic consciousness’ and not physical puts them in a whole different science that we don’t understand. Perhaps they are from a different dimension and not from space.

I listened to the video several times where you said you could hear the voice the camera picked up as you were sitting down. I did not hear the voice as you were sitting down, but thought I heard something after you were lying down about to pick up the weights. Upon careful listening it did sound like "below him".

Reactions: Lynne
About the black orb (I take it it was orb, and it might sized a basketball or so), I remember that a member here asked me if black orbs is dangerous if I'm not mistaken. I didn't know the answer at the time, but I did my own research, and found something about it. In my culture, it could be an efreet made an appearance. I won't say it was 100% efreet in the OP's case, but it seemed that black orb is one of the common form the efreet took when they made appearance before a person.

About the black orb (I take it it was orb, and it might sized a basketball or so), I remember that a member here asked me if black orbs is dangerous if I'm not mistaken. I didn't know the answer at the time, but I did my own research, and found something about it. In my culture, it could be an efreet made an appearance. I won't say it was 100% efreet in the OP's case, but it seemed that black orb is one of the common form the efreet took when they made appearance before a person.
What is efreet?

What is efreet?

Efreet, or Ifrit, is a class of malevolent supernatural beings in Islamic mythology, ma'am. A type of djinn, if you will.
Britannica Encyclopedia also says that Ifrit is a class of powerful negative entities, which I believe so myself. Thus in Indonesia, we don't play or mess around with Ifrit.

Efreet, or Ifrit, is a class of malevolent supernatural beings in Islamic mythology, ma'am. A type of djinn, if you will.
Britannica Encyclopedia also says that Ifrit is a class of powerful negative entities, which I believe so myself. Thus in Indonesia, we don't play or mess around with Ifrit.

I had to look that one up.

Not sure how much it matters but it was smaller than a basket ball. It was a bit bigger than a tennis ball though and wasn't a PERFECT circle. It was like a fuzzy black oddly shaped ball.

To be honest, most of my adult life has involved a lot of negative stuff that I'd rather not get into. However, I agree with your statement. I said in the last post that I thought the three reasons I gave were the ones I think of when I think why it happened. I would definitely say I forgot the forth reason which was exactly what you said.

Feeling selected or noticed because you're going through negative circumstances.

I would say this to any people out there who have legit seen these orbs. I think it's become clear now that we know exactly what these things are. They're aliens..I've read other people's accounts of seeing these things, and a lot of people mention the way they move. They're super fast and defy everything we know with their ability to move the way they do. That's exactly how the government here in the U.S describes the UFO's that pilots in the military have encountered.

And I don't believe I've ever heard anyone say these things are aggressive or dangerous. When you see them, they just disappear into thin air, and you're left wondering if you're sane or not.
Realstuff, welcome. I can relate very much regarding negative things happening in your life that you don't wish to talk about. I am new to this forum however have lived with negative things since i was 3 years old. From the video and your description of events, it sounds to me as paranormal. Idk your beliefs, however this may help somewhat regarding the activity.

Also the information contained within this forum is a great source to help you

Again I welcome you and wish you peaceful vibes

Reactions: Lynne