My Paranormal Experience

AstroWarrior2002

Reaction score
Back in 2019, I believe in the summertime I had my very own paranormal experience its something I've never talked about only to my mum while I was getting ready for bed in my old house my bed was on the side just underneath the window so I had a window view from where I slept so I was just getting ready for bed it was about 11:00 PM GMT Standard time I was wide awake at this point then all of a sudden I felt a force trying to pin me down in my bed I felt sick when this happened and I remember not being able to move for 20 minutes I remember seeing an apparition of a spirit which was female in shape she also wore a dress that was torn and stretched and ripped and she had a purple glow the dress I thought I saw she wore was a medieval era i wasnt the only one to see this she stayed floating outside my old houses bedroom window for quiet along time till my mother came and looked to see what was happening my mum also saw this but she didnt see the figure my mum only saw the ball of light that came from behind the curtain the strange thing was i also remember two pigman looking fellas in as a shadow in my curtain telling me to shush doing the sush pointy thing which was very odd there were two of them but they look like they were trying to show em something as they had something quite creepy in their hands i also aswell saw a black eyed young spirit girl peer and look into the window it was just a sillouethe of her but i saw it i have had my odd fair few shares of paranormal experiences one night i was staying at my grandmothers overnight to help her with something but i was chilling down stairs in the living room then all of a sudden the backdoor whooshed open at onepoint quiet late into the night as soon as this happened i had to tell my grandparents as i thought it was an attempted breakin but there was nobody in the garden well not somebody who could easily get in our garden at that point of how quickly i went to see who kicked the door open i also had the curtains open at one point aswell when this happened and saw no one walk past man i get the chills talking about this but this was night time when this happened these have never happened again since 2019 and was a one of sighting but alot happened that year it was quiet odd how my door whooshed open and no one was out side when i looked and it sounded like it had booted open seeing the pigmen too and the purple lady had me stunned for a few days the purple lady was seeming to be protective as she was floating outside my bedroom window i could feel her energy her dress was flying with the wind or moving with the wind i may say and she when my mum came into the room sharply turned her head towards me and looked at me she had hazel eyes but purple skin but was deffinetly human she was about 5 ft 2 she seemed to be cross with my mum when she snapped as my mum was with me when she saw the ball of light but when she moved the curtain she snapped to look at my mum then vanished i remember seeing her face she seemed that she didnt want to hurt me at all with the way she had her stance she was floating in my window for atleast 20 mins this is a rather big post lol so spelling my be abit awful the women that i noted had medival gloves on her hands aswell ... ill post part two of my story later on

Reactions: ozentity
Back in 2019, I believe in the summertime I had my very own paranormal experience its something I've never talked about only to my mum while I was getting ready for bed in my old house my bed was on the side just underneath the window so I had a window view from where I slept so I was just getting ready for bed it was about 11:00 PM GMT Standard time I was wide awake at this point then all of a sudden I felt a force trying to pin me down in my bed I felt sick when this happened and I remember not being able to move for 20 minutes I remember seeing an apparition of a spirit which was female in shape she also wore a dress that was torn and stretched and ripped and she had a purple glow the dress I thought I saw she wore was a medieval era i wasnt the only one to see this she stayed floating outside my old houses bedroom window for quiet along time till my mother came and looked to see what was happening my mum also saw this but she didnt see the figure my mum only saw the ball of light that came from behind the curtain the strange thing was i also remember two pigman looking fellas in as a shadow in my curtain telling me to shush doing the sush pointy thing which was very odd there were two of them but they look like they were trying to show em something as they had something quite creepy in their hands i also aswell saw a black eyed young spirit girl peer and look into the window it was just a sillouethe of her but i saw it i have had my odd fair few shares of paranormal experiences one night i was staying at my grandmothers overnight to help her with something but i was chilling down stairs in the living room then all of a sudden the backdoor whooshed open at onepoint quiet late into the night as soon as this happened i had to tell my grandparents as i thought it was an attempted breakin but there was nobody in the garden well not somebody who could easily get in our garden at that point of how quickly i went to see who kicked the door open i also had the curtains open at one point aswell when this happened and saw no one walk past man i get the chills talking about this but this was night time when this happened these have never happened again since 2019 and was a one of sighting but alot happened that year it was quiet odd how my door whooshed open and no one was out side when i looked and it sounded like it had booted open seeing the pigmen too and the purple lady had me stunned for a few days the purple lady was seeming to be protective as she was floating outside my bedroom window i could feel her energy her dress was flying with the wind or moving with the wind i may say and she when my mum came into the room sharply turned her head towards me and looked at me she had hazel eyes but purple skin but was deffinetly human she was about 5 ft 2 she seemed to be cross with my mum when she snapped as my mum was with me when she saw the ball of light but when she moved the curtain she snapped to look at my mum then vanished i remember seeing her face she seemed that she didnt want to hurt me at all with the way she had her stance she was floating in my window for atleast 20 mins this is a rather big post lol so spelling my be abit awful the women that i noted had medival gloves on her hands aswell ... ill post part two of my story later on
A very interesting report.
this is a rather big post lol so spelling my be abit awful
Your spelling was fine, but I would ask that in part two you use some punctuation for easier reading for us older folks. I know you young ones don't use it much, but it would help those of us over 30 if you would be kind enough to do so. Thanks! :)

I'd have to say you were living in Great Britain? There is so much history and well, energy there i can understand. Some of this stuff appears to us the only way we (our brain) can comprehend. Some of this stuff plays out like recordings, though feeling like being held down does not fit that. There is too much of this stuff we don't understand to fully put a finger on. If you feel threatened, or your family could be affected by any of this, the best thing is to start with letting these things know they are not welcome. You do have control of your surroundings. Tell it, it is not welcome there and this space is yours...not theirs. If happening persist, there are other ways to go about having them removed...which honestly, is the better bet. Do not let entities take over your space. If you are truly having a paranormal experience, don't let them have a foothold. Where it may to some having experiences are like, whoa...this could cool wait till people see this...no. Don't trust everything as you 'see it.' There are things out there that will show you only what it takes to open the door. Not trying to sound dire or over-the-top. If something is holding you down, then it's gotta go. PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

A very interesting report.

Your spelling was fine, but I would ask that in part two you use some punctuation for easier reading for us older folks. I know you young ones don't use it much, but it would help those of us ov
I'd have to say you were living in Great Britain? There is so much history and well, energy there i can understand. Some of this stuff appears to us the only way we (our brain) can comprehend. Some of this stuff plays out like recordings, though feeling like being held down does not fit that. There is too much of this stuff we don't understand to fully put a finger on. If you feel threatened, or your family could be affected by any of this, the best thing is to start with letting these things know they are not welcome. You do have control of your surroundings. Tell it, it is not welcome there and this space is yours...not theirs. If happening persist, there are other ways to go about having them removed...which honestly, is the better bet. Do not let entities take over your space. If you are truly having a paranormal experience, don't let them have a foothold. Where it may to some having experiences are like, whoa...this could cool wait till people see this...no. Don't trust everything as you 'see it.' There are things out there that will show you only what it takes to open the door. Not trying to sound dire or over-the-top. If something is holding you down, then it's gotta go. PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems
thank you ill get that sorted for next time..