My paranormal experience

AfraidOfGnomes

Reaction score
This was back when I was in highschool, which was at least 7 years ago.

I was on my computer doing whatever, and my mom came into my room wearing a long blue polo shirt, and told me that she was on her lunch break and that she brought home some food from mcdonalds. I told her I wasn't hungry though and she said okay and shut the door.

A couple hours later, my mom comes into my room and she's now wearing a white shirt, and told me that she's on her lunch break. I got confused and told that she already came home on her lunch break at least 3 hours before and brought home some mcdonalds. She looked puzzled and got this really freaked out look on her face, and told me that her coworker that same day, also got confused cause she seen my mom wearing a blue long sleeve polo shirt, only moments before my mom clocked in to work.

It scared the shit out of me, to be honest.

I was on my computer doing whatever, and my mom came into my room wearing a long blue polo shirt, and told me that she was on her lunch break and that she brought home some food from mcdonalds. I told her I wasn't hungry though and she said okay and shut the door.

A couple hours later, my mom comes into my room and she's now wearing a white shirt, and told me that she's on her lunch break. I got confused and told that she already came home on her lunch break at least 3 hours before and brought home some mcdonalds. She looked puzzled and got this really freaked out look on her face, and told me that her coworker that same day, also got confused cause she seen my mom wearing a blue long sleeve polo shirt, only moments before my mom clocked in to work.

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Sounds to me like you had a doppleganger experience with your mom!

Sounds like a time slip of some sort.

Dimension glitch maybe?

You'll find it's not uncommon for many people that come here to have similar experiences.

To the point it's just part of life and not given a second thought!

Welcome!

I came back to add that there will be other people that will be stopping in here and giving you their experiences and their thoughts on the matter.

this is a great place to let it all out and not be concerned that people will judge you.

I honestly would not carry any fear over this incident. Especially if it only happened one time

Nice to have you :)

Last edited:
Debi

Just added some more to the post right before you click your like on it

for some reason I am full of energy despite being a whiny pain in the butt today and thought I would come back and try to add some more helpful information lol

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Debi

Just added some more to the post right before you click your like on it

for some reason I am full of energy despite being a whiny pain in the butt today and thought I would come back and try to add some more helpful information lol
LOL I see that. Good woman you are!

Gnomes, glad to have you with us.

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Sounds to me like you had a doppleganger experience with your mom!
Honestly, I was assumed it was a Doppleganger experience that I had, because my mom has told me before that her coworkers apparently saw her doing weird stuff she normally doesn't do at her job, and that she was wearing the same blue polo shirt.

Sounds like a time slip of some sort.

Dimension glitch maybe?

You'll find it's not uncommon for many people that come here to have similar experiences.

To the point it's just part of life and not given a second thought!

Welcome!

I came back to add that there will be other people that will be stopping in here and giving you their experiences and their thoughts on the matter.

this is a great place to let it all out and not be concerned that people will judge you.

I honestly would not carry any fear over this incident. Especially if it only happened one time

Nice to have you :)

Honestly, I never had the same experience before after that, so it was really easy to put it in the back of my mind. That's a pretty interesting theory, I've heard of the whole 'Glitch in the matrix' thing, but never really explored the possibility of it. Never heard of a dimension glitch though.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
Wow that had to be shocking. I lean toward the time glitch/multi-verse theory but it could be something else. This topic has been talked about a lot lately. I’ve heard the alien clone theory (which came to mind after reading your sleep paralysis and entity expierence), there’s the Djinn theory, and the demon or entity impersonation theory. None sound positive and I’m glad this only happened once. There are a couple other accounts on here if you look around.

Wow that had to be shocking. I lean toward the time glitch/multi-verse theory but it could be something else. This topic has been talked about a lot lately. I’ve heard the alien clone theory (which came to mind after reading your sleep paralysis and entity expierence), there’s the Djinn theory, and the demon or entity impersonation theory. None sound positive and I’m glad this only happened once. There are a couple other accounts on here if you look around.

I wasn't really sure what it was, but luckily I haven't had any other sort of dealings with it. I mean sometimes, I do see things out of the corner of my eyes, that are like white blurs, but I honestly kind of feel like that's on me, and just the way I'm looking at things. My mom however, insists that there is something that lives here with us, and that It was the thing I described in this post.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Its strange and interesting stuff, you would wonder why it impersonated your mum.Humans usually have reasons for doing things,mainly to benefit themselves or others,the paranormal doesn't seem to function on that level.