My Ouija board story

Thank you Lynne, I luckily don't have any problems with entities now, I was more just being curious.

I think I might've accidentally opened some portal at least once in my life though, but not with the Ouija. I bought a cd once with Tibetan monk chanting. When I got home and put it on, I fell asleep. I woke up hours later (of course the cd had ended and everything was silent), but I was overcome with the worst fear ever. I just felt like there was something very evil in the room. It took me ages to calm down and go back to sleep.

Then a couple days later I fell asleep during the daytime. I had a dream I was laying on the bed in sunshine, as I really was. In the dream the covers of the speakers of my stereo blew off and this deep distorted voice came out of them, first calling my name, then saying slowly "IT BEGINS NOW".
I woke up terrified covered in sweat and my heart racing, once again, I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something very demonic there, even though it was broad daylight.

I started having regular nightmares, full of gore and evil beings. Sometimes it would use the bodies of my deceased loved ones who would appear normal and smiling at one moment, then their smile would turn into an evil grin and their eyes were just glowing red lights. In all these cases I was paralyzed with fear in the dream unable to move or speak. In reality, I would get weird happenings, like the lamps would suddenly get very dim, barely giving out any light.

I didn't have much knowledge about anything like that at the time, but luckily one of my professors in university was a psychic, a very smart older woman. I took the cd to her, in a bag without showing her what it was. As soon as she picked it up, she said "Don't listen to that, this can open the gate for some seriously dark stuff". At that point I told her about my dreams that had started after I got the cd. She recommended I start practicing Qigong.

I would then practice qigong day time and at night, whenever the nightmare would start, I would force my body out of paralysis to do the protective qigong symbols. It was very hard initially, like breaking out of a rock, but with every time it got better, as I gained confidence and the daytime practice was raising my overall energetical vibration. The last dream I remember having, was opening a door and behind the door there was an old evil hag, a classical witch figure if you would have it. I spat in her face, she disappeared and it never came back.

Oh, and just to add - I was really surprised at the time generally on the outcome of that cd. I was so sure when buying it, that it is something holy and something that would just bless me and my home, but nope, it was the opposite.

Anyone have a clue what type of an entity I might have been dealing with there?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Thank you Lynne, I luckily don't have any problems with entities now, I was more just being curious.

I think I might've accidentally opened some portal at least once in my life though, but not with the Ouija. I bought a cd once with Tibetan monk chanting. When I got home and put it on, I fell asleep. I woke up hours later (of course the cd had ended and everything was silent), but I was overcome with the worst fear ever. I just felt like there was something very evil in the room. It took me ages to calm down and go back to sleep.

Then a couple days later I fell asleep during the daytime. I had a dream I was laying on the bed in sunshine, as I really was. In the dream the covers of the speakers of my stereo blew off and this deep distorted voice came out of them, first calling my name, then saying slowly "IT BEGINS NOW".
I woke up terrified covered in sweat and my heart racing, once again, I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something very demonic there, even though it was broad daylight.

I started having regular nightmares, full of gore and evil beings. Sometimes it would use the bodies of my deceased loved ones who would appear normal and smiling at one moment, then their smile would turn into an evil grin and their eyes were just glowing red lights. In all these cases I was paralyzed with fear in the dream unable to move or speak. In reality, I would get weird happenings, like the lamps would suddenly get very dim, barely giving out any light.

I didn't have much knowledge about anything like that at the time, but luckily one of my professors in university was a psychic, a very smart older woman. I took the cd to her, in a bag without showing her what it was. As soon as she picked it up, she said "Don't listen to that, this can open the gate for some seriously dark stuff". At that point I told her about my dreams that had started after I got the cd. She recommended I start practicing Qigong.

I would then practice qigong day time and at night, whenever the nightmare would start, I would force my body out of paralysis to do the protective qigong symbols. It was very hard initially, like breaking out of a rock, but with every time it got better, as I gained confidence and the daytime practice was raising my overall energetical vibration. The last dream I remember having, was opening a door and behind the door there was an old evil hag, a classical witch figure if you would have it. I spat in her face, she disappeared and it never came back.

Oh, and just to add - I was really surprised at the time generally on the outcome of that cd. I was so sure when buying it, that it is something holy and something that would just bless me and my home, but nope, it was the opposite.

Anyone have a clue what type of an entity I might have been dealing with there?
Wow Sorry that happened to you. There are bad things out there just waiting for us to give the slightest permission regardless of intent. We would only be guessing as to what type of entity it was but evil is evil no matter what it’s name.

i used to have a ouija board when i was 14 and it told me things that came true. but it was good things. The spirit attached to it was friendly. i was attached to it like a best friend. but i outgrew the board and it got damaged anyway and i just put it away. just like the tarot cards. but the tarot cards were like torture and told you things you didn't want to know that came true so i threw them away.

Reactions: Charleh
There are bad things out there just waiting for us to give the slightest permission regardless of intent.
Very true. I remember reading some book at the National Library that recommended to do a following exercise/meditation. You were supposed to call all the demons and evil beings to appear to you and the idea behind it was to force yourself to this state of extreme fear and then you will see that nothing will happen and you will be fine. Supposedly you would be fearless after that, go figure.
I have no idea how anyone thought that was a good suggestion and why I thought that it's a great idea, but I wrote it down and decided to test it out at some point.

So a couple weeks later I was in my childhood home where my aunt still lives and I was up reading until 4-5 am. I was pondering whether I should stay awake and catch the first bus in the morning back to my own apartment or whether I should just fall asleep and take the afternoon bus.
I decided to sleep, so I turned off the light and because I wasn't really sleepy, decided to do the demon calling exercise.

As soon as I commanded the demons, ghosts and all evil show up, literally not even 30 seconds later, I heard subtle cracks, creaks and knocks in the dark room. The next thing I hear a sound like some very heavy object, as if something made of iron, being dragged from one corner to another diagonally, passing from under the bed (and there was only a couple inches of space under the bed, so I know it was no ACTUAL object). At this point I smack the light on and sit up straight, because obviously there was no way in the world I was going to sleep.

Because I didn't really know WHAT to do, I grabbed my bag and took out my make up kit and started putting make up on. I was under the window and suddenly there's this huge flash of blue light, right in front of me on the window sill and a loud bang. There was absolutely nothing electrical there to cause it, no outlet or anything. That was it and I went and sat at the kitchen, waiting for my morning bus lol.

Curiously enough I was not scared at all. Instead I was in this state of.... absolute alertness...Not a single thought, completely blank mind, but as if every single cell of my body was at its maximum alertness state, listening, watching... I felt as if I had million ears and million eyes in every direction. I don't know if it was because my mind was so blank, but I don't think I actually ever thought there were demons or evil entities in the room with me. If anything I figured it may be my grandmother's spirit. She had passed away a few weeks before that and I was sleeping in her bed (although she died at the hospital not in the bed). That was the same room where my cousin had called grandmother call her name, that I spoke about under another thread.

Luckily whatever I called didn't stick around, but I sure do not call upon evil stuff anymore.

Very true. I remember reading some book at the National Library that recommended to do a following exercise/meditation. You were supposed to call all the demons and evil beings to appear to you and the idea behind it was to force yourself to this state of extreme fear and then you will see that nothing will happen and you will be fine. Supposedly you would be fearless after that, go figure.
I have no idea how anyone thought that was a good suggestion and why I thought that it's a great idea, but I wrote it down and decided to test it out at some point.

So a couple weeks later I was in my childhood home where my aunt still lives and I was up reading until 4-5 am. I was pondering whether I should stay awake and catch the first bus in the morning back to my own apartment or whether I should just fall asleep and take the afternoon bus.
I decided to sleep, so I turned off the light and because I wasn't really sleepy, decided to do the demon calling exercise.

As soon as I commanded the demons, ghosts and all evil show up, literally not even 30 seconds later, I heard subtle cracks, creaks and knocks in the dark room. The next thing I hear a sound like some very heavy object, as if something made of iron, being dragged from one corner to another diagonally, passing from under the bed (and there was only a couple inches of space under the bed, so I know it was no ACTUAL object). At this point I smack the light on and sit up straight, because obviously there was no way in the world I was going to sleep.

Because I didn't really know WHAT to do, I grabbed my bag and took out my make up kit and started putting make up on. I was under the window and suddenly there's this huge flash of blue light, right in front of me on the window sill and a loud bang. There was absolutely nothing electrical there to cause it, no outlet or anything. That was it and I went and sat at the kitchen, waiting for my morning bus lol.

Curiously enough I was not scared at all. Instead I was in this state of.... absolute alertness...Not a single thought, completely blank mind, but as if every single cell of my body was at its maximum alertness state, listening, watching... I felt as if I had million ears and million eyes in every direction. I don't know if it was because my mind was so blank, but I don't think I actually ever thought there were demons or evil entities in the room with me. If anything I figured it may be my grandmother's spirit. She had passed away a few weeks before that and I was sleeping in her bed (although she died at the hospital not in the bed). That was the same room where my cousin had called grandmother call her name, that I spoke about under another thread.

Luckily whatever I called didn't stick around, but I sure do not call upon evil stuff anymore.
Wow I must admit I’m shocked you tried this. I’m glad your ok. Your guardians were working overtime I think.

WOAW....too scary for me

i used to have a ouija board when i was 14 and it told me things that came true. but it was good things. The spirit attached to it was friendly. i was attached to it like a best friend. but i outgrew the board and it got damaged anyway and i just put it away. just like the tarot cards. but the tarot cards were like torture and told you things you didn't want to know that came true so i threw them away.
I find some decks can be pretty brutal to the reader

Reactions: garnetsilver
Sunnyside, your acount of the Demons story flew under my radar and I just discovered it. Very descriptive. Especially when you talk about a state of heightened senses. Having a thousand eyes and a thousand ears. I think it's also part of our survival Instinct. Well not paranormal in nature, I was once 35 ft in the air on some iffy scaffolding with no safety rails. I remember feeling so frightened and then instantly I became extremely calm. Like my body drugged itself so I could make careful decisions. I remember being able to taste the air, and see dust that otherwise would be invisible in the air. And I could hear like a wolf.