My Ouija board story

I don't want to just jump right in here... but I think I will. Just because. I re-followed this thread through and want to say...
I just recently had a very long conversation with someone that correlates (at least to me) on this thread.

So, do or die... here are a few thoughts.

Raise your hand if you TRULY believe in Spiritual Warfare. Not as a concept, but as a Truth. Raise your hand if you truly believe in True darkness or True Light? I see a lot of "where did you get that" going on here. Does it matter? You either get it or you don't.

Humanity has no problem believing in darkness. We thrive on it. But when someone suggests that The Light... Angels of Light ... Are, Can, and Do, continually battle with darkness. Well, all of a sudden we question the whole thing.

There are some individuals... Human individuals... that have either been Called on or in other ways, thrust... into the Truth of Spiritual warfare. A very few... VERY few, choose Light. Personally I would say Thank'ee to Charleh... for choosing The Light.

Wow I just said the same thing on another thread but in a very simpler version. If a person can believe in negative entries it’s only logical that the opposit exists. Well stated !!! Here here !! Clapping !

This happens to me more than less. Many, if not mostly, I fall into my head and forget others can not hear that conversation.

To all concerned:

My post was not meant to be adversarial. To anyone or concept.

In the very end, I was Thanking The Creator that there are some that consider it their Path/Duty to See, and if possible, Banish... demon's.

Which would lead me back, in my head, to the quija. (not capitalized through intent).

Hey everyone :) My first post here, hope you don't mind me chiming in.

I just wanted to say that while I luckily haven't had any bad experiences with the Ouija board, I do kinda look back and cringe at the idea of how young I was when I first started messing around with it.

The first time I used it I must've been around 6-7. My mom's friend had a birthday party and while they were in the apartment us kids were summoning spirits at the corridor outside. It was a social housing building with long narrow corridors that had zero lighting other than a window on each end and I'm sure it was after dark, so only some faint street lights came in. We did have some candles around us and we were all about the same age, the oldest kid was maybe 8 or 9.
The adults just popped their heads out the door every once in a while to make sure we hadn't been kidnapped. I don't have any memories of what actually happened or what we asked, I just know we were doing it.
There's no way I would let my kids do it now and I know my mom believed in spirits, so it's not even that she would've been materialist/atheist that just didn't believe anything would come of it.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Welcome to the forum, SunnySide. Glad to have you with us. Ouija boards....let's just say 99% of us have kind of knee jerk reactions to them...lol My mantra is they are tools, not toys. I'm hoping this Halloween enough moms are out there that are educated on the darn things and tell the kids no!

Welcome to the forum, SunnySide. Glad to have you with us. Ouija boards....let's just say 99% of us have kind of knee jerk reactions to them...lol My mantra is they are tools, not toys. I'm hoping this Halloween enough moms are out there that are educated on the darn things and tell the kids no!
Maybe I should make my next video on that.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Thank you Debi!

I forgot to ask - so, assuming you have summoned an entity that is now causing you misery - how WOULD you close a portal?
And I'm also assuming you would want the entity to go back through it first? How could that possibly be done? Is that the place where you start seeking priests or professional help?

Synchronistically I watched the movie Veronica yesterday, that is inspired by the Vallecas haunting. In the movie she tries to have a second seance to say goodbye to the entity and close the portal, but fails.

Thank you Debi!

I forgot to ask - so, assuming you have summoned an entity that is now causing you misery - how WOULD you close a portal?
And I'm also assuming you would want the entity to go back through it first? How could that possibly be done? Is that the place where you start seeking priests or professional help?

Synchronistically I watched the movie Veronica yesterday, that is inspired by the Vallecas haunting. In the movie she tries to have a second seance to say goodbye to the entity and close the portal, but fails.
Depends on "who" or "what" and "when". I can't give you just one answer on that because there are way too many variables. Which is why so many people have so much trouble after they've opened that doorway.

Reactions: SunnySide
Thank you Debi!

Wow. That could lead me so many ways, but, midterms ended about 4 hours ago, and a quarter of that case I was going to have to save in a wildfire is lightened. So... this is Truth...

Depends on "who" or "what" and "when". I can't give you just one answer on that because there are way too many variables. Which is why so many people have so much trouble after they've opened that doorway.

I will try to add a little of mine to this Wisdom... what happens if you willingly open the door and it slams shut before there is anyway out? Ever?

Reactions: SunnySide
How does one know? How many possibilities are there of what it could be? And how does the "when" affect it? Sorry for so many questions, you got me all curious now haha ;)

How does one know? How many possibilities are there of what it could be? And how does the "when" affect it? Sorry for so many questions, you got me all curious now haha ;)
Hi Sunny. So glad you asked your questions. This is how we all learn together.

You can read up on this topic and get a lot of diff advice however the best advice I can give you is not to open a door you can’t close. There are those who can use tools like Oujia boards and other divination divices safely, but they have a lot of training and strong faith in the process. If you are asking because you are having a problem with a negative entity there are those here that can advise you in how to proceed specific to the problem. If you ask just for knowledge then there’s a lot of reading you can do here. There are many theories and event specific solutions.