My Ouija board story

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Charleh, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Talking about the quote “the greatest trick the devil played on the world is convincing us he’s not real”

2. ghostkind

ghostkind
    Expand Collapse

do you think the demon can't get out? lol.

3. Soul Edge

Soul Edge
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for sharing. This was a very interesting read. Have you elaborated what you’ve learned about spiritual warfare in any other posts? Any that you could point me to? I would be very interested to hear about your findings.

4. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Little tidbits here and there. But because I don’t want to fill the forum with what I know about demons and sorcery, I don’t go into too great of detail.

I think we all have a slightly different way of dealing with negative energy and negative entities.

The biggest thing in my opinion is you need to identify your enemy. Even if you can’t get a name, you need to figure out what type of spirit your dealing with and what it’s intentions are then you can go from there.

Soul Edge likes this.
  5. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

That quote is from the 1994 film The Usual Suspects.

6. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Thanks. I was about to google that too

Lynne likes this.
  7. Darcy

Darcy
    Expand Collapse

I don't want to just jump right in here... but I think I will. Just because. I re-followed this thread through and want to say...
    I just recently had a very long conversation with someone that correlates (at least to me) on this thread.

So, do or die... here are a few thoughts.

Raise your hand if you TRULY believe in Spiritual Warfare. Not as a concept, but as a Truth. Raise your hand if you truly believe in True darkness or True Light? I see a lot of "where did you get that" going on here. Does it matter? You either get it or you don't.

Humanity has no problem believing in darkness. We thrive on it. But when someone suggests that The Light... Angels of Light ... Are, Can, and Do, continually battle with darkness. Well, all of a sudden we question the whole thing.

There are some individuals... Human individuals... that have either been Called on or in other ways, thrust... into the Truth of Spiritual warfare. A very few... VERY few, choose Light. Personally I would say Thank'ee to Charleh... for choosing The Light.

#67 Darcy, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    garnetsilver and ghostkind like this.
  8. ghostkind

ghostkind
    Expand Collapse

i choose light.

garnetsilver likes this.
  9. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Darcy, knowing my members pretty well, I would say most choose the Light here and truly believe in the battle itself. And many of us are Spiritual Warriors who have chosen to fight the dark. We may not all be of one faith, but all recognize the dark and battle it. Kind of what this site is based on, actually. :)

10. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

People who come here embracing darkness tend to run off after figuring out what we’re about.

garnetsilver and Aces like this.